New here, seeing what it’s all about?

Tandy69

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Seems a bit quiet in here . I joined yesterday I wonder if there is any more lively chat rooms

N

Newburysub

Seems a bit quiet in here . I joined yesterday I wonder if there is any more lively chat rooms
Most of the chat rooms are busy, not that I use them much. Normally just replying to messages or on the forums.

Billy-bunk

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I still ain't figured out those chat rooms its just comments from m people i can never tell who is talking to who might just be me

N

Newburysub

I still ain't figured out those chat rooms its just comments from m people i can never tell who is talking to who might just be me
If you stick to one or two rooms, your soon see the regular chatters, but like most chat rooms, it can seem like WTF, but at least you can do private chat.

Billy-bunk

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
If you stick to one or two rooms, your soon see the regular chatters, but like most chat rooms, it can seem like WTF, but at least you can do private chat.
I may revisit that at some point you never know somebody might chat to me one day lol

N

Newburysub

I may revisit that at some point you never know somebody might chat to me one day lol
Don't think it's just you that's no one talks to, it's how it is, some are very stuck up in there. We talk to you here so that the best bit.

Billy-bunk

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Don't think it's just you that's no one talks to, it's how it is, some are very stuck up in there. We talk to you here so that the best bit.
I think it is better here anyways

Billy-bunk

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Yer but I think you need to get a room with someone hour already chatting with for that to work

N

Newburysub

Yer but I think you need to get a room with someone hour already chatting with for that to work
I've not been in there for ages anyway, never really got the time these days, to busy with the house and having fun, that what comes of not being desperate now.

Billy-bunk

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Thats usually me anyway not enough hours in the day

Back