Meet up anyone?

M

MowgliSCN

Who is up for meeting up with a Liverpool lass threesome anyone? X
Damn it ive just finished my addiction to sex course...and agreed to stop...so ive handcuffed myself to the radiator and threw the key out of reach...er can you come to Coventry and I will play..the doors open..

Davida

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Where r u based? Would love to meet up....

M

MowgliSCN

I think @MowgliSCN realised it was suspect very early on, hence his comment.
The pic is that page 3 Ryan bird that Vernon kaye was caught playing with plus my offer was real ..they turned up..it was Emlyn Hughes and Steve Staunton dressed in drag..I was quickly released from the radiator and made to blow a whistle while I kicked a ball at their naked arses as they bent over shouting come on ref. The game went into extra time and penalties before a late and deliberately missed botti to get the scouse sadomasochists out of my house..

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The pic is that page 3 Ryan bird that Vernon kaye was caught playing with plus my offer was real ..they turned up..it was Emlyn Hughes and Steve Staunton dressed in drag..I was quickly released from the radiator and made to blow a whistle while I kicked a ball at their naked arses as they bent over shouting come on ref. The game went into extra time and penalties before a late and deliberately missed botti to get the scouse sadomasochists out of my house..
Pmsfl!! U crack me up boy! X

SensualGuy60

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

You mean Rhian-Sugden? She's got more history than my car! Not to mention massive tits that would only empress a 16 yr old. I doubt she needs to advertise for a fuck on here!

M

MowgliSCN

You mean Rhian-Sugden? She's got more history than my car! Not to mention massive tits that would only empress a 16 yr old. I doubt she needs to advertise for a fuck on here!
You obviously read take a break magazine...I love it to ..it's fantastic for finding sad and weird wank material like last month's issue when doris who loves to knit lost her memories and ends up living with a perv for years when he found her lost in the street giving her a new identity and convincing her she was a tea making house bound sex addict who only wears knitted lingerie... she only remembered when she watched a rerun of the Bill in which the murders were reported to be strangled with a knitted scarf..hmmm touch cock..

SensualGuy60

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
You obviously read take a break magazine...I love it to ..it's fantastic for finding sad and weird wank material like last month's issue when doris who loves to knit lost her memories and ends up living with a perv for years when he found her lost in the street giving her a new identity and convincing her she was a tea making house bound sex addict who only wears knitted lingerie... she only remembered when she watched a rerun of the Bill in which the murders were reported to be strangled with a knitted scarf..hmmm touch cock..

I can honestly say I have never read that garbage, I still know a fake when I see one after 20 odd years in chat rooms

Back