Passed around....

H

Heather66

I was saying to @Scottishlass07 yesterday, although the idea of what you get up to seems appealing at times, I often wonder if I would just get bored once I'd cum a couple of times. But you're committed once you're all at it, aren't you. Can't tell 7 guys to get their clothes back on once you're done lol. Do you ever get bored halfway through? o_O
Never get bored because never satisfied and never stop cumming. Why I love gangbangs so much, can go on for hours and there's always a next cock! x

M

Mrbdsmbi69

Never get bored because never satisfied and never stop cumming. Why I love gangbangs so much, can go on for hours and there's always a next cock! x
Heather66 I love you so much.. I get down on my knees and worship the ground you cum on..
I think I'm the same but would have to take 20 minutes break between each orgasm.. I am always randy and can play and stay hard all day.. Always wanted to be part of a Gangbang... it would be heaven for me because I like cocks and cum too.. but not really bi as I don't do top or bottom. x
Screenshot_20200903-054007_Amazon Photos.jpg

H

Heather66

Heather66 I love you so much.. I get down on my knees and worship the ground you cum on..
I think I'm the same but would have to take 20 minutes break between each orgasm.. I am always randy and can play and stay hard all day.. Always wanted to be part of a Gangbang... it would be heaven for me because I like cocks and cum too.. but not really bi as I don't do top or bottom. x
View attachment 52076
Someone needs to tell you this sweetie but if you like cocks and cum - you're bi! lol Not like it's anything to be ashamed of! xxx

M

Mrbdsmbi69

Someone needs to tell you this sweetie but if you like cocks and cum - you're bi! lol Not like it's anything to be ashamed of! xxx
Haha.. I just don't like saying I'm bi because I think bisexual guys expect more.. I believe I just have a fetish for cocks and cum lol..
I don't fancy guys the same way as I do women.. when I see any part of a woman's body I get turned on but a guys body except for his bits doesn't have that effect on me.. x

H

Heather66

Haha.. I just don't like saying I'm bi because I think bisexual guys expect more.. I believe I just have a fetish for cocks and cum lol..
I don't fancy guys the same way as I do women.. when I see any part of a woman's body I get turned on but a guys body except for his bits doesn't have that effect on me.. x
Well you can have whatever fetishes you like sweetie and don't ever let anyone tell you different! x

Back