Couple for Kent meets for 3 somes and more

Jojo13

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Guys we are not looking for phone fun or to watch you wank.. we are looking to chat and get to know people and meet for when this corrona is over and done with . Not to be funny we see dicks all the time being sent to us. We know what one looks like plus I have one my self lol
I can accommodate Monday to Friday 7-5 ..if Interested inbox me

JohnClark69

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi this is the male part of the account . I am 33 my partner is 43. We are swingers and we are looking for meets with single men for 3somes 4somes and gangbangs if it is on the menu. But at the moment happy to settle for 3 some. We live in sittingbourne are Kent and we can not accommodate . I am happy to send photos . My partner is a bbw great pair of tits and loves getting fucked . Obviously we cannot meet until all this virus crap is over and done with . Best to stay safe . But happy to plan ahead . Please pm me your location or reply on here and I will get back to you . Number would be needed and we expect a phone call a few days before the meet. We are genuine so please only genuine people apply . Many thanks

Ps she is quite happy to be fucked bare and creampies if your thing . Anal is good to and no outdoor meets. Happy to settle with hotel

View attachment 31988 View attachment 31987 View attachment 31986 View attachment 31985
31 yr man from manchester ready for u

Lawrie

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi this is the male part of the account . I am 33 my partner is 43. We are swingers and we are looking for meets with single men for 3somes 4somes and gangbangs if it is on the menu. But at the moment happy to settle for 3 some. We live in sittingbourne are Kent and we can not accommodate . I am happy to send photos . My partner is a bbw great pair of tits and loves getting fucked . Obviously we cannot meet until all this virus crap is over and done with . Best to stay safe . But happy to plan ahead . Please pm me your location or reply on here and I will get back to you . Number would be needed and we expect a phone call a few days before the meet. We are genuine so please only genuine people apply . Many thanks

Ps she is quite happy to be fucked bare and creampies if your thing . Anal is good to and no outdoor meets. Happy to settle with hotel

View attachment 31988 View attachment 31987 View attachment 31986 View attachment 31985

Lawrie

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi im 57 from Dover in Kent would love to meet up with you can't accommodate but hotel would be good message me back if you are interested

J

Jay88

Pm me x

kentman66

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi 54 and near Canterbury. PM me if interested. Love to have a chat sometime

J

JohnnyRD

Would love some of that xx

J

JohnnyRD

I’m
On the isle of Sheppey xx

Kentgent

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, I'm from Kent. Very happy to chat with you and see if we could make it work for both of us.

Stringlessman

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I would be delighted to join the queue and happy to help with 3 somes or moresomes. I love to laugh and enjoy life - not just into fucking.

Tazy

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

That is a lovely pair of tits your wife has.. from london but can travel.. hit me up we can sort something out

Jamescarter

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I would love to help I'm a virgin so I would love to give your wife ago

Back