A bored bitch

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I would entertain you ...strip you off and bend you over the arm of the settee

sonata

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
amuse or abuse, looking for someone to engage & peak my interest. Get yourself involved & create me a distraction

Well what would you like ?

I could amuse you or abuse you . If it were the latter then you would need a safe word what would tag be . ?

NorthernRuff69

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
amuse or abuse, looking for someone to engage & peak my interest. Get yourself involved & create me a distraction
Oh my ficking word gorgeous i would fucking ruin you, you have a beautiful face and perfect kissable lips..xx

FantasyToReality

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Let me use you from dry to wet to drained

Attachments

• IMG_20190317_053235.jpg
    IMG_20190317_053235.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 29

sonata

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Well how would you like to be taken dogging to be stripped off and the car was strangers are looking I may open the window and let them touch you how would that amuse and excite you for a first time

Gozz

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Well first off a stunning cuty like you should be falling over guys at your feet begging to take you out. .if your bored find something to fill your time. Thanks to you ive got something to do. Im going to wank over your image

jester

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Tie you down, blindfolded as you hear me lead someone in, lips and tongue on your clit as you feel someone above your face and a pussy on your lips...

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Hey Bratty u still wanting a distraction that engages u... mentally & physically so ur interest is not jst peaked u demand to know more about my nxt fantasy fuck ideas xx

Back