This Queen needs a King

Red_93

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi
I'll be honest right away, I'm looking for someone that's interested in romantic passionate role play, I want someone to roleplay us being completely in love and obsessed with each other and a man who truly wants to make me his by fucking a baby into me.

Whether you want to do role play or maybe this seems like a reality you would like message, only looking for experienced mature chatters.

No dick pics and no inexperienced! Looking for a serious roleplay partner or something more xx

tim1982

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi
I'll be honest right away, I'm looking for someone that's interested in romantic passionate role play, I want someone to roleplay us being completely in love and obsessed with each other and a man who truly wants to make me his by fucking a baby into me.

Whether you want to do role play or maybe this seems like a reality you would like message, only looking for experienced mature chatters.

No dick pics and no inexperienced! Looking for a serious roleplay partner or something more xx
Heeeyyy! U there? X

tim1982

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi

Message me! Xxx

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi
Got to admit Red im luvin this rp idea & more than up for gettin intense & fuckin a beautiful baby into u xx
Im 45 from north east if u fancy trying my articulate naughty mind msgin xx

NothingName

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi

Hi I’m up for that drop me a line!

Ryancastle

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Ahhh, and I thought romance was dead! You’ve warmed my heart seeing there’s still women out there that want to be wooed before they’re fucked...

As a lady should never have to make the first move I’ll send you a separate invitation x

B

baran

[QUOTE = "Red_93, gönderi: 154542, üye: 35200"] Merhaba
Hemen dürüst olacağım, romantik tutkulu rol yapma ile ilgilenen birini arıyorum, birisinin bizi tamamen aşık ve birbirimize takıntılı olarak rol oynamasını ve gerçekten beni becermek isteyen bir adamı istiyorum. bebeğim bana

İster rol oyunu yapmak isteyin, ister bu mesaj almak isteyeceğiniz bir gerçeklik gibi görünebilir, sadece deneyimli olgun sohbetler ararsınız.

Sik resmi yok ve deneyimsiz yok! Ciddi bir rol yapma partneri veya daha hello princess l want be your turk king.which game you want which fantasy you want we can do only come to my arms and you will see you will fly. l from Turkey 40 years old. [email protected] my email

D

Ditk

Hi

Love the idea of that babe. Makes me hard. Please pm me x

Back