Couple for Kent meets for 3 somes and more

Kentcouple

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi this is the male part of the account . I am 33 my partner is 43. We are swingers and we are looking for meets with single men for 3somes 4somes and gangbangs if it is on the menu. But at the moment happy to settle for 3 some. We live in sittingbourne are Kent and we can not accommodate . I am happy to send photos . My partner is a bbw great pair of tits and loves getting fucked . Obviously we cannot meet until all this virus crap is over and done with . Best to stay safe . But happy to plan ahead . Please pm me your location or reply on here and I will get back to you . Number would be needed and we expect a phone call a few days before the meet. We are genuine so please only genuine people apply . Many thanks

Ps she is quite happy to be fucked bare and creampies if your thing . Anal is good to and no outdoor meets. Happy to settle with hotel

0502D06F-34BC-4DB6-B808-EA9D9EEEA8A2.jpeg 2040E110-16DB-47C1-BD51-7FEBB6B898F0.jpeg 7CBEF9AA-B253-4D45-BC5C-D89DBD2BCE8C.jpeg 4AD9713D-A146-4ABF-BD96-5BF96561F2A9.jpeg

M

MaidstoneMan1

Hey, man in Maidstone here. Can accommodate sometimes. Drop me a message.

Bradblund32

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Interested 32m here. Would need to be a hotel as I cannot accommodate, but no known limits, and willing to play any role

Fonefun

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi this is the male part of the account . I am 33 my partner is 43. We are swingers and we are looking for meets with single men for 3somes 4somes and gangbangs if it is on the menu. But at the moment happy to settle for 3 some. We live in sittingbourne are Kent and we can not accommodate . I am happy to send photos . My partner is a bbw great pair of tits and loves getting fucked . Obviously we cannot meet until all this virus crap is over and done with . Best to stay safe . But happy to plan ahead . Please pm me your location or reply on here and I will get back to you . Number would be needed and we expect a phone call a few days before the meet. We are genuine so please only genuine people apply . Many thanks

Ps she is quite happy to be fucked bare and creampies if your thing . Anal is good to and no outdoor meets. Happy to settle with hotel

View attachment 31988 View attachment 31987 View attachment 31986 View attachment 31985
07597019985 watsapp or call me

Kentcouple

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Guys we are not looking for phone fun or to watch you wank.. we are looking to chat and get to know people and meet for when this corrona is over and done with . Not to be funny we see dicks all the time being sent to us. We know what one looks like plus I have one my self lol

Kentcouple

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I will say also we are getting a lot of younger guys such as teens also messaging not our thing . Ideally we are looking for 21 and over

Jojo13

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Pm me am available all the time

Chris69lickuAll

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

View attachment 31988 View attachment 31987 View attachment 31986 View attachment 31985
Hi are u interesting to meet me?

Wayne34

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Margate here im up for chating and then see how it goes x

Back