Fantasy

VHorny1972

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Well, lads and lasses, here it is:

Chapter 6

"Get my phone, darling" you say, nodding to where you had dropped it when filming me earlier. I scramble around under the coffee table, and eventually find it. "Now, lean it on the floor so the camera is pointing in this direction, and press 'record'"

I do as I am told. Eve has stopped struggling, mainly because you have slid your body forward so that your thighs are on each side of her head, and I think you're trying to suffocate her with your pussy. I stand there for a few seconds, watching as you start to gyrate on her face. "Aren't you going to join in?" you ask me.

"OK," I say, "what shall I do?"

"Strip her. Strip the fucking bitch naked."

You are already occupied with her head, and she seems to have become the compliant one, tongue fucking you with obvious pleasure, so I start at her feet. She doesn't struggle as I undo the straps to her black stilettos - hmm, Louboutins, this chick's loaded. No tights so off with the skirt. I unzip it and slide it down her tanned legs. My eye catches the label - Balenciaga. Fuck, that suit must be well over £2,000! I throw the skirt in the floor.

Her blouse next. This is tricky, your knees are still pinning her to the floor. I have an idea, I slip my hand between Eve's tits and your beautiful naked bum, and slide a finger into your arse. It has the desired effect, and you lift yourself in surprise, and squeal. "Thank you" I say as I pull the blouse down over her shoulders. She arches her back and I pull it fully off. Jesus, it's a Gucci, fine ivory silk, but with cum stains where your cunt juices have dribbled over Eve's face and dripped into the collar. I press the stained silk to my face and breathe in your scent, before throwing the blouse on top of the skirt and evaluating her underwear.

It's silk (of course) and petrol blue satin. La Perla French knickers, wet with pussy juice at the crotch but not from you this time. My finger strokes the crease of her cunt through the damp material, and she writhes as I press against her engorged clit. I slip my other hand up the leg of her knickers and pull the crotch aside, giving me full view of her smooth, puffy labia.

First one, then two, three fingers slip in, opening her fully. I can see her cunt pulsing, and I put my head down to lick her. Before my tongue makes contact a jet of creamy juice ejects from her cunt onto my face, some coating my chin, yet more on my lips. I lick it hungrily, and watch as more cream dribbles downwards towards her arse. I use my index finger to scoop it up, then wipe it into my tongue. The inside of her knickers are also covered with her sticky cum. I slide them off and press them to my face, spreading the cream over it. I move around to face you, and you grab my face with both hands and start licking the sticky mess off. Then you cum over Eve's face, squirting your juices into her mouth.

You climb off (she's too sexed up to move) and search the floor for something. "Where's my fucking dildo" you cry.

"It's in the kitchen" I say, and run through to fetch it. On my way back I stop off at the fridge for a couple of things.

When I return, you have removed Eve's bra and are again straddling her face, but you've turned around and are massaging her gorgeous tits with her cum soaked panties. I kneel down and lick her nipples, then pass you the dildo. "I've also got these" I say, brandishing an aerosol of whipped cream in one hand and a cucumber in the other. I thrust 2 fingers into my cunt, collecting some more liquid, then use it to lube the cucumber before sliding one end into Eve's gaping pussy. I then position myself between her legs and slip the other end into my own. I push my hips down until our cunts touch, the whole length of the cucumber disappearing into our bodies and our pussy lips slap wetly against each other. You fall forward so your face is close to our pussies, and lap first at my clit then Eve's. As I move up and down, the cucumber becomes briefly visible, and you lick at that too. Meanwhile Eve is giving your cunt some attention with the dildo, and within 30 seconds we all climax simultaneously.

And breathe…

You roll off Eve's face and lay alongside her. I withdraw the cucumber from my cunt and you watch as I gently draw it from Eve's pussy. I hold it out to you, and you take each end into your mouth in turn, savoring the subtle differences in flavour and consistency of our fluids. We all lay silently on our backs on the carpet, panting and trembling from the experience we've just shared. You are the first to break the silence:

"I've got all that on video, Eve, so if you do much as whisper anything about my past to your fucking husband, it'll be on the internet before you know it"

"Don't worry" she replies, "that was the hottest thing I've ever done, and I promise your past is safe with me."

You lean across to kiss her, and then me. I think this may become a regular thing.

"Just one more thing" says Eve, and I start to worry until she says "Can we watch the video together - now? Cast it to the big screen TV? I'd really love to watch it again, and I so feel like a wank"

THE END

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Chapter 6

"Get my phone, darling" you say, nodding to where you had dropped it when filming me earlier. I scramble around under the coffee table, and eventually find it. "Now, lean it on the floor so the camera is pointing in this direction, and press 'record'"

I do as I am told. Eve has stopped struggling, mainly because you have slid your body forward so that your thighs are on each side of her head, and I think you're trying to suffocate her with your pussy. I stand there for a few seconds, watching as you start to gyrate on her face. "Aren't you going to join in?" you ask me.

You are already occupied with her head, and she seems to have become the compliant one, tongue fucking you with obvious pleasure, so I start at her feet. She doesn't struggle as I undo the straps to her black stilettos - hmm, Louboutins, this chick's loaded. No tights so off with the skirt. I unzip it and slide it down her tanned legs. My eye catches the label - Balenciaga. Fuck, that suit must be well over £2,000! I throw the skirt in the floor.

Her blouse next. This is tricky, your knees are still pinning her to the floor. I have an idea, I slip my hand between Eve's tits and your beautiful naked bum, and slide a finger into your arse. It has the desired effect, and you lift yourself in surprise, and squeal. "Thank you" I say as I pull the blouse down over her shoulders. She arches her back and I pull it fully off. Jesus, it's a Gucci, fine ivory silk, but with cum stains where your cunt juices have dribbled over Eve's face and dripped into the collar. I press the stained silk to my face and breathe in your scent, before throwing the blouse on top of the skirt and evaluating her underwear.

It's silk (of course) and petrol blue satin. La Perla French knickers, wet with pussy juice at the crotch but not from you this time. My finger strokes the crease of her cunt through the damp material, and she writhes as I press against her engorged clit. I slip my other hand up the leg of her knickers and pull the crotch aside, giving me full view of her smooth, puffy labia.

First one, then two, three fingers slip in, opening her fully. I can see her cunt pulsing, and I put my head down to lick her. Before my tongue makes contact a jet of creamy juice ejects from her cunt onto my face, some coating my chin, yet more on my lips. I lick it hungrily, and watch as more cream dribbles downwards towards her arse. I use my index finger to scoop it up, then wipe it into my tongue. The inside of her knickers are also covered with her sticky cum. I slide them off and press them to my face, spreading the cream over it. I move around to face you, and you grab my face with both hands and start licking the sticky mess off. Then you cum over Eve's face, squirting your juices into her mouth.

You climb off (she's too sexed up to move) and search the floor for something. "Where's my fucking dildo" you cry.

"It's in the kitchen" I say, and run through to fetch it. On my way back I stop off at the fridge for a couple of things.

When I return, you have removed Eve's bra and are again straddling her face, but you've turned around and are massaging her gorgeous tits with her cum soaked panties. I kneel down and lick her nipples, then pass you the dildo. "I've also got these" I say, brandishing an aerosol of whipped cream in one hand and a cucumber in the other. I thrust 2 fingers into my cunt, collecting some more liquid, then use it to lube the cucumber before sliding one end into Eve's gaping pussy. I then position myself between her legs and slip the other end into my own. I push my hips down until our cunts touch, the whole length of the cucumber disappearing into our bodies and our pussy lips slap wetly against each other. You fall forward so your face is close to our pussies, and lap first at my clit then Eve's. As I move up and down, the cucumber becomes briefly visible, and you lick at that too. Meanwhile Eve is giving your cunt some attention with the dildo, and within 30 seconds we all climax simultaneously.

And breathe…

You roll off Eve's face and lay alongside her. I withdraw the cucumber from my cunt and you watch as I gently draw it from Eve's pussy. I hold it out to you, and you take each end into your mouth in turn, savoring the subtle differences in flavour and consistency of our fluids. We all lay silently on our backs on the carpet, panting and trembling from the experience we've just shared. You are the first to break the silence:

"I've got all that on video, Eve, so if you do much as whisper anything about my past to your fucking husband, it'll be on the internet before you know it"

"Don't worry" she replies, "that was the hottest thing I've ever done, and I promise your past is safe with me."

You lean across to kiss her, and then me. I think this may become a regular thing.

"Just one more thing" says Eve, and I start to worry until she says "Can we watch the video together - now? Cast it to the big screen TV? I'd really love to watch it again, and I so feel like a wank"

THE END
Perfect ending to a cracking short story. I hope you realise you turn on the guys as much as the gals with this. Looking forward to the next one already ;)

Scottishlass07

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Chapter 6

And breathe…

THE END

A fantastic end to your story , well done hun....looking forward to your next offering xx

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Chapter 6

And breathe…

THE END

God dam thats so horny written & thought it reminds me of proper sexy stories from quality porn mags few yrs back ...like then ill b ready this aloud as share bath with fuck buddy later & totally fuck all over... cant wait till nxt story xxx

VHorny1972

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ok guys and gals, I'm preparing the plot for my next story. Choice of 2:
1 semi autobiographical account of my activities with my best friend in the 6th form, (lesbian) or
2 experiences as a female member of a rock band (hetero, group and lesbian)

Any preferences?

Groundwork

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Either or you write a fantastic story or maybe you just write both I'm sure they would both be brilliant xx

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
1 semi autobiographical account of my activities with my best friend in the 6th form, (lesbian) or

Any preferences?

Both hav me in horny anticipation as sure theyll b full of horny fuck fun xx

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Any preferences?
Would love to read both. No preference of either order

S

Shadow_J

Any preferences?
Can this be a which one first preference? In which case 2, then 1...

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Chapter 6

And breathe…

THE END
Such a hot sexy short story, definitely got my juices flowing, couldn’t help but reach for my vibe and have a little fun to this. Looking forward to hearing more x

B

BigGirlT1976

Any preferences?

Hornyasfuck88

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi for all that don't follow me or know me I am Serena aged 20 from West Midlands, Love talking to everyone and making some good friends. Anyone that wants to follow me please do, if you say things to me anything I don't like, abuse and things I will block you but after my warning! I am up for chats and all welcome but please be patient me getting back to you I may be busy ;)

Back to my thread Fantasy,

Write a fantasy what you would love me to do to you, male or female I don't mind ;) or even what you would like to do to me ;)
Oh and watch out for my latest confessions too ;)
I'd love to hear from you, I could imagine you as a naughty librarian, punishing me for being to loud x

Back