Made his day

Serena

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
This confession happened last May, I take my friends dogs out for walkies in the park at the weekends. There are mixed people around old and young, One old guy in his late 70's who walks his dog used to smile as he walked past me and take notice of my bum a lot, people say my bum is a good feature on me, and my sultry looks. I used to smile back at him and sometimes I would wave if he was across the field, one day I was so horny and I just wanted to do one of my sexual fantasies of meeting an older man and doing him right there where we stand! I built up the courage this day, as he walked past he was without his dog when only a newspaper under his arm, I was wearing my usual tight gym leggings and gym top, and my cap. I bent over in front of him making sure you would see my bum, he said as he walked near me 'wow you made my day'
That done it I grabbed his hand and said follow me and I walked him behind the bushes, I said have you ever had your face sat on he was shaking and said never, I said this is your lucky day, I said lie on your back I pulled down my leggings and thongs, I boy did I ride his face, my ass crack and pussy was smothering his nose and mouth, I squirted my love juices for what seemed like an eternity his mouth was full of my juices I could hear him lapping away, I was stroking his cock over his trousers, he gave out a loud moan and his cock was jerking he was cumming.. I squirted once more and made out a lustful scream, I pulled up my thongs and leggings and pulled him off the ground and embraced him full on with a kiss. I said thank you, I left him standing there mouth open watching as I walked away. I have seen this guy several times in the park now but not done anything else, I am thinking about maybe next time I should blow job? xx

loveithard

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
This confession happened last May, I take my friends dogs out for walkies in the park at the weekends. There are mixed people around old and young, One old guy in his late 70's who walks his dog used to smile as he walked past me and take notice of my bum a lot, people say my bum is a good feature on me, and my sultry looks. I used to smile back at him and sometimes I would wave if he was across the field, one day I was so horny and I just wanted to do one of my sexual fantasies of meeting an older man and doing him right there where we stand! I built up the courage this day, as he walked past he was without his dog when only a newspaper under his arm, I was wearing my usual tight gym leggings and gym top, and my cap. I bent over in front of him making sure you would see my bum, he said as he walked near me 'wow you made my day'
That done it I grabbed his hand and said follow me and I walked him behind the bushes, I said have you ever had your face sat on he was shaking and said never, I said this is your lucky day, I said lie on your back I pulled down my leggings and thongs, I boy did I ride his face, my ass crack and pussy was smothering his nose and mouth, I squirted my love juices for what seemed like an eternity his mouth was full of my juices I could hear him lapping away, I was stroking his cock over his trousers, he gave out a loud moan and his cock was jerking he was cumming.. I squirted once more and made out a lustful scream, I pulled up my thongs and leggings and pulled him off the ground and embraced him full on with a kiss. I said thank you, I left him standing there mouth open watching as I walked away. I have seen this guy several times in the park now but not done anything else, I am thinking about maybe next time I should blow job? xx
damn girl...way does that never happen to me....bet your pussy juices taste delicious...and as for the bj..hell yes (you can suck me anytime..lol)

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Some guys have all the luck :p

F

Fredberty

Care in the community

Jonnyh76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What park is it?? I’ll be there and would love to have you squirting all over my face

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Bet he couldn't believe his luck

EssexyBoy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Do you like flashing in public. I flash my wife to people. I lift her skirt or tell her to bend over in front of people. Usually other girls as that turns me on so much.

Chappy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
That's the kinda thing I fantasise about! What a great story, turned me on so much! x

SCJ2709

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Fucking awesome confession...love it...wish I could find a babe like u...so horny just reading it..

Tabby013

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
What a lucky man

loveithard

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
had to read this again...next time...BJ him then let him fuck you standing up against a tree..;)

Back