I’ve been naughty again

AmySlancaster

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
My boyfriend was away at the weekend so I went for a night out with my friends.
My friend Zoe meet up with her new boyfriend and his mates I ended up dancing with one of them and getting way to close rubbing my arse against his cock he kept talking into my ear saying he was going to fuck me.
I gave in about 3am and got a taxi to my house as soon as we got in he started kissing my neck I said we have to be quiet because of the neighbors who also knew my boyfriend was away.
And then he got a bit weird he grabbed my hair which I like slapped my face and bent me over the sofa pulled my knickers down to my knees he put his hand over my mouth and as he started fucking me really hard he was calling me a fat slag and a dirty slut he had a really big cock and lasted a long time just pounding me until he cum.
Keeping the noise down didn’t last.
It was a really dirty night and day at one point I had his cock in my mouth and a cucumber in my arse he I like being dominated but I’ve never been dominated like that before.

H

HOTTENHALL

My friend Zoe meet up with her new boyfriend and his mates I ended up dancing with one of them and getting way to close rubbing my arse against his cock he kept talking into my ear saying he was going to fuck me.
I gave in about 3am and got a taxi to my house as soon as we got in he started kissing my neck I said we have to be quiet because of the neighbors who also knew my boyfriend was away.
And then he got a bit weird he grabbed my hair which I like slapped my face and bent me over the sofa pulled my knickers down to my knees he put his hand over my mouth and as he started fucking me really hard he was calling me a fat slag and a dirty slut he had a really big cock and lasted a long time just pounding me until he cum.
It was a really dirty night and day at one point I had his cock in my mouth and a cucumber in my arse he I like being dominated but I’ve never been dominated like that before.
67E3637B-5E1D-4484-B196-028BABCC2CD1.jpeg

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
As long as you enjoyed yourself

DarkKnight007UK

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Wow ! PM and x

Rico27

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

HornynMarried

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
mmmm wish we were closer, would help you be naughty again lol a saucy threesome with married couple naughty x

Back