Are there any real people on here?

Bigbooblover69

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hello,
I am totally new to dating sites of any kind. What a minefield. What a rip off. Obviously i need to adjust my expectations as like a sad muppet, I went diving into a site not realizing that a lot of messages are from bots.
Embarrassing lesson learned there.
To the real people on here: Please give any tips (or email addresses for that matter ;)) on how to actually get somewhere. Not as easy as I hoped although i also had no idea what to expect. I'll be researching in the mean time but please.. Educate me.
Thanks

Charleslivinglife

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hello,
I am totally new to dating sites of any kind. What a minefield. What a rip off. Obviously i need to adjust my expectations as like a sad muppet, I went diving into a site not realizing that a lot of messages are from bots.
To the real people on here: Please give any tips (or email addresses for that matter ;)) on how to actually get somewhere. Not as easy as I hoped although i also had no idea what to expect. I'll be researching in the mean time but please.. Educate me.
Thanks
Hello,
Thanks
My god isn't this shot. Not know what to do who's real what isn't. I'm 110% real believe me.

hornyhampshireman

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
hi, I did the same thing as you. Bit of a minefield. I am real, ntmu. my mrs has big boobs maybe one day you could have a feel of them and more

Bigbooblover69

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
"yeah definitely crazy! no worries, maybe she will give you a tit wank too, I like it when she plays with others ;-)"

Wow... I'm in! Just what I'm after.

Back