Naked in the Woods

B

Bexbunny

View attachment 25959 A little picture from last autumn when my hubby took me to our local woods at Lyminge. I was stripped naked and blindfolded and he made me put my hands on my head and just stand there until he said I could get dressed again!
These woods get lots of walkers so with my blindfold on my senses were sent into overdrive hearing every little sound and wondering if I would get caught...... exhilarating!

Sam62

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
View attachment 25959 A little picture from last autumn when my hubby took me to our local woods at Lyminge. I was stripped naked and blindfolded and he made me put my hands on my head and just stand there until he said I could get dressed again!
These woods get lots of walkers so with my blindfold on my senses were sent into overdrive hearing every little sound and wondering if I would get caught...... exhilarating!
I must get out to the woods more, looks like the bares are having a picnic, mm
Love the pic

Last edited:

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Would love to see more pics from that day ;)

Randytrucker

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
That’s a cute little arse BB. If I found you in the woods like that I’d bend you over and destroy it! Fuck Yeah!!

J

JohnnyRD

Back that ass onto my cock

Trikki

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Nice view .it is very horny being naked in woodland or parks.

onehorneddevil

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
If it was me you would not be naked you have suspenders and stockings on and a buttplug tail in your sexy ass

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Wish I'd been walking in those woods

Back