Fantasy pic share

Jamesjohnson

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Okay lads and ladies, let’s all share who we wish we could but can’t fuck due to, partners or friends if you know what I mean! Or even someone you fucked before and wish you could again
This is someone I wish I could but she’s with my mate so can’t go there!F8F71B88-4E67-4C24-8854-F8F476EA1C91.jpeg

Last edited:
A

AuntyJayne

Young guy I was introduced to last summer, Heath Neale, we hit it off well and had two more shoots. I'm sure we could make it happen again one day.

Attachments

• 093_1000.jpg
    093_1000.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 152
F

fred1011

My ex she was wild when it came to sex she couldn't get enough it was great to start with but it got a little risky at times. but boy she knew what she wanted and she always got it. a fantastic fuck

B

Bexbunny

My all time fuck fantasy (or for at least 25 years anyway....) would be to be naked and tied and put in a room of 6 or 7 guys who all use me however they want! Cocks in all holes and both hands all at the same time! Passing me between them and just treating me like a toy!
Won’t ever happen though because,
1. I’m not brave enough
2. Wouldn’t do it unless hubby agreed
3. He’d never agree to it
:)
xx

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
My all time fuck fantasy (or for at least 25 years anyway....) would be to be naked and tied and put in a room of 6 or 7 guys who all use me however they want! Cocks in all holes and both hands all at the same time! Passing me between them and just treating me like a toy!
1. I’m not brave enough
xx
I think your hubby is a wise man!!! :cool:

A

AuntyJayne

1. I’m not brave enough
xx
I like the fantasy xxx

Jamesjohnson

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
1. I’m not brave enough
xx
You never know unless you ask ;)

M47UKHorny

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
My ex. Loved lots of different positions, could suck a mean cock, took it up the arse, and loved DP with me and her dildo. We had some wild sessions.

My most recent ex was a prude in comparison

Randytrucker

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Okay lads and ladies, let’s all share who we wish we could but can’t fuck due to, partners or friends if you know what I mean! Or even someone you fucked before and wish you could again
This is someone I wish I could but she’s with my mate so can’t go there!View attachment 26026
She’s gorgeous mate! You should tell her to blow your mate out and choose you!

Randytrucker

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
1. I’m not brave enough
xx
The thought of that has given me an instant hard-on. I’ve got some mates who would actually pay you a lot of money to fulfill your fantasy. I’m serious if you want to do this then message me! 6 guys £200 each! That’s £1200 for you BB??

Randytrucker

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
The thought of that has given me an instant hard-on. I’ve got some mates who would actually pay you a lot of money to fulfill your fantasy. I’m serious if you want to do this then message me! 6 guys £200 each! That’s £1200 for you BB??
Now I’ve just seen you Saturday Night pics so you can triple that money offer! Seriously BB if you want to do this with some horny truckers we’ll pay! I can get as many guys as you feel comfortable with and hubby can watch and film it if he wants!!!!

B

Bexbunny

Now I’ve just seen you Saturday Night pics so you can triple that money offer! Seriously BB if you want to do this with some horny truckers we’ll pay! I can get as many guys as you feel comfortable with and hubby can watch and film it if he wants!!!!
It’s a very tempting offer HT but for now I think I’m going to have to decline lol :) Although I’ll keep you in mind if ever I’m brave enough to ask hubby x

Back