Can't get into chat after being kicked

ValerieC

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I posted a harmless gif of some tits but didn't realise link's were not allowed. I was immediately kicked from the chat and haven't been able to get back in.

There's no mention of his long it will las , its it forever!? Can sunshine please, please help me. Very please, pretty please.

Thank you.

Last edited:

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I posted a harmless gif of some tits but didn't realise link's were not allowed. I was immediately kicked from the chart and haven't been able to get back in.

There's no mention of his long it will las , its it forever!? Can sunshine please, please help me. Very please, pretty please.

Thank you.
Think it’s 3 days, we’ll it was when I got banned for a comment about yellow snow lol :D

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Oh , got goodness sake :( BTW, wow, nice ass!
Yeah they are pretty harsh on there!! Tbh most times I’m overthinking what I say incase I’m banned lol
And Thankyou :) hope it goes fast for you xxx

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I posted a harmless gif of some tits but didn't realise link's were not allowed. I was immediately kicked from the chat and haven't been able to get back in.

Thank you.
You will have to make do with chatting in the forums lol

hobnobs

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
well if u can still access the forum then your isp hasn't been banned. i don't know what the criteria for banning an isp but i don't think boobs would do it.

Back