Looks a bit battered at the moment. Penis enlarger. Rights itself in 24 hours. It's already grown.

A

ARMYMAN

Take it easy with the poor thing. You only get one don't break it x
It's fine now. Thanks for the concern. The lighting makes it look worse than it is. But i'll be a little more gentle with it in future. x

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Swell is an apt word to describe it. But the swelling has gone now. Looks fine. Every time I use it, the less damage is done.
Glad your ok...u shouldn't hurt yourself in aid of wanting a bigger cock..... and to be fair the size isn't important really ...
Hot and steamy good sex isn't always about having a huge cock ... .. It's everything else leading up to it makes it amazing . Well to me anyway.

Mellyrg

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Glad your ok...u shouldn't hurt yourself in aid of wanting a bigger cock..... and to be fair the size isn't important really ...
Hot and steamy good sex isn't always about having a huge cock ... .. It's everything else leading up to it makes it amazing . Well to me anyway.
Absolutely agree with bj. It's not the size it's how it's used. Like she said foreplay is far more important. It's all about pressing the right buttons to begin with before penetration xx

Mellyrg

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It's fine now. Thanks for the concern. The lighting makes it look worse than it is. But i'll be a little more gentle with it in future. x
Accept what you have and don't waste your money trying to become something else. Use the money wiser and treat a nice girl to a date instead xx

A

ARMYMAN

Hot and steamy good sex isn't always about having a huge c
Thanks. It was not painful. But looked a mess. You can control the vacuum level easily. But your right. What comes before is more important. I know how to give a perfect orgasm. I was partly taught by a woman. The rest I developed myself. Knowing what to tease from all sensory points on a woman's body. And there are many. Plus the combination of moves made while inside her. Then stop for some more sensory stimulation. By that time her body is begging for it. Never got to finish the stimulation. Dragged back for some more internal stimulation. Next thing you feel is the spasms of her contractions, and her very heavy breathing. Usually got pushed away at that point because it was too much. Totally wiped out after their breathing slowed down. Something they were not used to. Nice to know I could give them that sort of experience. Wouldn't even matter if I had not cum myself. Made me feel good. Certainly made them feel something good.
ock ... .. It's everything else leading up to it makes it amazing . Well to me anyway.[/Q

A

ARMYMAN

Absolutely agree with bj. It's not the size it's how it's used. Like she said foreplay is far more important. It's all about pressing the right buttons to begin with before penetration xx
I agree with you totally Mellyrg. As I explained to Bigjugs, I know how to please with the foreplay. The result with the foreplay I used, and the type of penetrations moves I used, produced big internal orgasms. Highly successful. I suppose I just wanted to see if it works. If you don't over do the vacuum, it is quite pleasurable. Not likely to have an orgasm out of it. My penis is far from short anyway. But it could do with the exercise nowerdays lol.

Mellyrg

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I agree with you totally Mellyrg. As I explained to Bigjugs, I know how to please with the foreplay. The result with the foreplay I used, and the type of penetrations moves I used, produced big internal orgasms. Highly successful. I suppose I just wanted to see if it works. If you don't over do the vacuum, it is quite pleasurable. Not likely to have an orgasm out of it. My penis is far from short anyway. But it could do with the exercise nowerdays lol.
I'm sure there are better products on the market that would give you more stimulation and no bruising or anything like that at all. X

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I agree with the girls, too big and it’s uncomfortable (for me anyhow) and yep it’s def the way it’s used rather than size:)

A

ARMYMAN

PS xx
I agree with the girls, too big and it’s uncomfortable (for me anyhow) and yep it’s def the way it’s used rather than size:)
The last time I measured mine some years ago, it was seven and three quarter inch's penetration capacity. So I don't exactly need much enlargement. And I would imagine a monster cock would be very uncomfortable. As with the other answers I have provided. I know how important foreplay is. And I am very good at it. That is the key to unlocking orgasm's. That has been proven in my sex life. It is very important to give a girl what she needs, and what she deserves.

Back