Why is it so hard to find a threesome?

Princesslaura

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Sep 26, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
6
No matter what, something always backfires I’ve tried the on the spot approach, talking first approach and nothing seems to work, I’m in a straight relationship but have also been with women, he’s loved the idea forever and tbh a woman eating your pussy is like no other but no matter what there has never been any success, even tried the websites and it’s not happening any tips? Or stories of encouragement
 

Pil50Bi

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Jul 11, 2026
Messages
379
Reaction score
227
No matter what, something always backfires I’ve tried the on the spot approach, talking first approach and nothing seems to work, I’m in a straight relationship but have also been with women, he’s loved the idea forever and tbh a woman eating your pussy is like no other but no matter what there has never been any success, even tried the websites and it’s not happening any tips? Or stories of encouragement
Hiya....my reccomendation would be to join a swingers club.. there must be some local ish to you. A lot of onlinesites are a faff.
 
Back
Top