Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I will now. ThanksEnjoy your wank.
Nothing wrong in having a wank now and again I do it but only do it when the girlfriend isn't here and I go on phone sex chat lineWhy the negative vibe for wanking I say, I love it! Every day if possible! Prefer to fuck of course but when thats not an option why not finger your cunt or jerk your cock, love a stiff dick, love wet pussy, love the aroma of a horny women, Ive licked the sweat off a women whilst fucking before now love the way you girls smell its a big turn on, I do sniff the dirtyy knickers of someone I perv over, so I love wanking and thats what Im doing right now as I type one handed! Who or what is gonna make me cum??? Your challenge! Like to hear your views especially from the ladies, love you, Ken
I pay £10 for 20 minutes but dont use all my minutesWhich one? What does it cost?