New profile posts

I'm a UK dom based in London looking for a sub. I can accommodate. Are you a sub? Do you want to try a remote 10 minute taster training session contact me: [email protected]. I'll give you some instruction and you can tell me when you have completed the task. You need to call me sir!
I'm a UK dom based in London looking for a sub. I can accommodate. Are you a sub? Do you want to try a remote 10 minute taster training session contact me: [email protected]. I'll give you some instruction and you can tell me when you have completed the task. You need to call me sir!
I'm a UK dom based in London looking for a sub. I can accommodate. If you want to try a remote 10 minute taster training session contact me: [email protected]. I'll give you some instruction and you can tell me when you have completed the task. You need to call me sir! As we gain trust I we can move on to doing taking you to a public place for using. Where are you based?
I'm a UK dom based in London looking for a sub. I can accommodate. If you want to try a remote 10 minute taster training session contact me: [email protected]. I'll give you some instruction and you can tell me when you have completed the task. You need to call me sir!
Back