You've been a naughty girl haven't you?

TeasingTheTuppence

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I will pick you up and throw you onto my bed.

You will apologise for being a filthy little slut and then I will tie your arms and legs to my bed face down.

I will pull your knickers halfway down your legs and smack your your bottom very hard

I will stroke your legs right up towards your vagina and then pause.

You will beg me to stroke your pussy, but I will not, not quite yet anyway.

I will playfully paddle your bottom for exactly 20 seconds and then stroke you from the small of your back to the back of your neck.

I will pull your hair with my left hand and start stroking your clitoris with my right hand.

You will turn your head to one side and I will put my cock in your mouth and you will suck my erect member until I tell you to stop.

I will then pull up your knickers and untie you from my bed and take you home.

You will NOT masturbate until the next time I find you.

Sometime, in the next two weeks I will find you, take you to a secret location and you will be roughly gangbanged by an entire rugby team while I watch. Each rugby player will have a slightly bigger cock than the last and then.....once they have finished fucking your aching pussy I will lubricate your anus and slowly begin sodomising you with my enormous manhood.

You will feel a mixture of pain and pure ecstasy like you've never felt before!

By now, the Rugby team will have had time to reload and they will proceed to ejaculate all over your face.

Eventually, I will stop fucking your arse and you will swallow my spunk whole.

I will take you home and you will not see me again for exactly one year.

And then....when we finally meet again ...and then the fun and games will really begin!!!!!!!

Back