your ideal 3sum

F

fred1011

mine would be ffm having 2 women sucking and playing with my cock they would have to be bi as well. watching them kiss and lick each others pussy what turns me on the most is to lie on my back one sit on my cock and one on my face

Mellyrg

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
mine would be ffm having 2 women sucking and playing with my cock they would have to be bi as well. watching them kiss and lick each others pussy what turns me on the most is to lie on my back one sit on my cock and one on my face
Done both mmf and mff and honestly couldn't choose which one enjoy more. Both great fun and highly recommend both xx

A

AuntyJayne

Done both mmf and mff and honestly couldn't choose which one enjoy more. Both great fun and highly recommend both xx
Have to agree wholeheartedly! Have had both combinations all my life and have never had a bad one, which is more than I can say for " gangbangs" which can get a bit tetchy for the guys even if enjoyable for men

Mraverage354

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I have never been lucky enough to try a threesome would like to try both but I prefer the idea of me and two girls unfortunately I'm pretty sure my wife is in no way bi sexual nor do I think she would be willing g to share may have to remain a fantasy for me

D

DirtyOldBastard

Have to agree wholeheartedly! Have had both combinations all my life and have never had a bad one, which is more than I can say for " gangbangs" which can get a bit tetchy for the guys even if enjoyable for men

Both? Only two combinations...? How limited... ;)

Back