Worse than a Celebrity eating challenge!

Stevie71

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Many years ago, a close friend’s girlfriend threw a party. She came up to me, high, drunk or both, and said I was one of the few men there she hadn’t fucked. So we went off to a bedroom and cleared the coats off the bed. She stripped off till she had nothing but high heels and stockings on. No Aids then so she said I could cum inside her. We were banging away and two black guys came in to fetch their coats. They cheered us on and I’m sure she would have taken them as well if they’d wanted. The next day I met my friend at the pub feeling guilty. I felt even worse when he told me what had happened when the guests had left. He said he went down on her and the smell and taste was awful but she held his head there till she came. To this day, he doesn’t know he’d eaten my cum!

Last edited:
S

SussexGuy47

Many years ago, a close friend’s girlfriend threw a party. She came up to me, high, drunk or both, and said I was one of the few men there she hadn’t fucked. So we went off to a bedroom and cleared the coats off the bed. She stripped off till she had nothing but high heels and stockings on. No Aids then so she said I could cum inside her. We were banging away and two black guys came in to fetch their coats. They cheered us on and I’m sure she would have taken them as well if they’d wanted. The next day I met my friend at the pub feeling guilty. I felt even worse when he told me what had happened when the guests had left. He said he went down on her and the smell and taste was awful but she held his head there till she came. To this day, he doesn’t know he’d dated my cum!

Have
You given her anymore
AHEM
Service...!!????

Back