Wife sharing

PandS

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi, would any males, females or couples like to tell me in as much detail as possible, filthier the better, what they would like to do with my wife. I can’t wait to share her.

Attachments

• A6EB02D3-62F9-4E2F-8297-93256B21DE50.jpeg
    A6EB02D3-62F9-4E2F-8297-93256B21DE50.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 65
  • 5D96E2ED-E055-4D15-A64C-257BCEEDA454.jpeg
    5D96E2ED-E055-4D15-A64C-257BCEEDA454.jpeg
    198.6 KB · Views: 65
S

SussexGuy47

Hi, would any males, females or couples like to tell me in as much detail as possible, filthier the better, what they would like to do with my wife. I can’t wait to share her.
Where abouts are U at...
Ide Love a moment or 5 if your somewhere Near ish...
W sussex here..

CalebJones

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'd stick the kettle on. Make us a cup of tea. Probably Yorkshire gold. Probably bang out a few biscuits too. But no Jaffa cakes. It takes time to develop that level of trust. After the cuppa and a few biscuits but no Jaffa cakes remember I'd invite her to the garden decking area of the home and maybe talk a out the family and find out how the kids are doing at school. Make sure I ask how her mum is then up the stairs for some anal

LONDONBULL

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
where are you located?

Sandman

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Damn fine !!! We are Kik friends . Let me know if your down the Midlands and we can meet and see what we could do to your sexy wife

C

Chandos

After removing that lovely lingerie, I would get some massage oil and lay her on her front. Then I would massage her from the neck down, slowly and sensually. I would stop at the waist and then start from the feet up. Once I reached her buttocks I would spread her cheeks. My fingers would then gently caress her arsehole, possibly with the tip of my little finger doing some exploring. I would then turn her over and repeat but this time when I got to her pussy I would gently massage the clitoris to start with until she was starting to get excited. I would then go down and use my tongue to bring her to the brink. I would then stop, turn her over and explore her arse more, this time with my cock, slowly penetrating the’ forbidden’ area. Once that had brought her even closer to ecstasy I would turn her over and thrust my cock into her waiting pussy bringing her to a climax then pulling out and shooting my load all over her tits and belly.

Back