Why?

Scotty3

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I have looked at your profile and all of the different comments you have received and you don't appear to be a flirty woman. I will respect that. I'm 73 despite what my profile on here says so your a young woman and you probably won't want an old pervert like me. Plus makemehardandmakemecum is probably more your type xx

Makemehardandcum

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I have looked at your profile and all of the different comments you have received and you don't appear to be a flirty woman. I will respect that. I'm 73 despite what my profile on here says so your a young woman and you probably won't want an old pervert like me. Plus makemehardandmakemecum is probably more your type xx
Age is only a number remember. And as for types I for one don’t have any. If I like someone that’s all that matters. We’re all perverse on here that’s why we’re here I think at the end of the day. :cool:

Last edited:

Scotty3

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I’m an old 54 lol, had a paper round but couldn’t afford a pushbike :)
I'm 73 and divorced, not ashamed to say I am very lonely and would really love some female company and love. I guess I should fuck off.

Makemehardandcum

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm 73 and divorced, not ashamed to say I am very lonely and would really love some female company and love. I guess I should fuck off.
Behave, don’t go anywhere. Like I said age is only a number & in here they’re more likely to wonder if us over 50s can still get it up more than a number lol. I know where you are coming from though & when I locked myself out of here I missed it so don’t go anywhere, you’ll regret it trust me.

Stiffernow

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It is always hard to make new friends. In any forum, online or offline.

It isn't as though those in the "cliques" are some how conscious or active in their sidelining of new members. They are just as lonely as you, but they have succeeded in finding some one or some people they can carry a conversation with. It can be hard work establishing a new friendship. Talking with new strangers can also often (in my experience anyway) result in abuse, unwanted and unsolicited images, or boring as nails conversations (how are you, where are you from, what do you do, what do the chains mean...). I get the point of asking "how are you"...but you need a good follow up if you are going to ask it...

It has taken me the better part of a year to find a way to be comfortable and chat with people in the rooms...

Offering a point of conversation, a funny gif or meme or supplying wank bank content for people to talk about and engage with helps make it easier to welcome new members into the broader conversation.
Oh so that’s how it works lol

B

Bo1872

It is always hard to make new friends. In any forum, online or offline.

It isn't as though those in the "cliques" are some how conscious or active in their sidelining of new members. They are just as lonely as you, but they have succeeded in finding some one or some people they can carry a conversation with. It can be hard work establishing a new friendship. Talking with new strangers can also often (in my experience anyway) result in abuse, unwanted and unsolicited images, or boring as nails conversations (how are you, where are you from, what do you do, what do the chains mean...). I get the point of asking "how are you"...but you need a good follow up if you are going to ask it...

It has taken me the better part of a year to find a way to be comfortable and chat with people in the rooms...

Offering a point of conversation, a funny gif or meme or supplying wank bank content for people to talk about and engage with helps make it easier to welcome new members into the broader conversation.
You are so right x

Scotty3

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You are talking to her like she doesn’t exist, just say hi magicmix I’m sorry or I was feeling down. You may find you have made a friend then. Then things will be easier.
Thank you

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Still can’t figure it out, only got a phone. Accidentally on purpose chucked my computer out the window a few years ago. Didn’t think to pick a smaller one the window and it was a 7 x 8 foot one & cost me a fortune lol Xxxx
you do just fine even without the images.
Don't chuck your phone out the window, or we wouldn't be able to enjoy your nonsense anymore.

Makemehardandcum

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
you do just fine even without the images.
Don't chuck your phone out the window, or we wouldn't be able to enjoy your nonsense anymore.
I’ve done that roughly 4 time’s before sweetheart lol I’ll try to be good but hurt’s my head doing that as you probably know from the rubbish I post. :cool: Xxxx

Stretchit

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It’s the same on all sites.. I’ve been on another site since 2014 and only go on there every once in a while.. but each time in the chat rooms it’s a new group new clique..

I think it takes time to establish good interaction and connection, you can’t expect people to instantly. Unless you’ve got what they’re looking for or something like that. It’s all been done under the sun before, be creative, stimulate, don’t be pushy or needy. You’ll find if you do your own thing, they will naturally gravitate towards you and before you know it you’ll have black laced knickers caught in your mouth. Have a nice day!

Back