whats your fav rp .....id dress anyway youliked ;)

boxer20201990

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
mmmmm what you into i love dressing up and what fetishes you have

Ollie090

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
U can be a magic police man... and make ur truncheon disappear ;):p

Rumrunner

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'd have you call me in to your office with you dressed in a suitably seductive fashion, words would be had about my inappropriate behaviour around the office. You then make me an offer I can't refuse and start to unzip me, proceeding to suck me. I would then lay you back on your desk fucking every hole until my job is safe.

Any good to you? ;)

B

Bigdickeddie

what would you do to me as your kinkiest rp ?;)
Hi sexy.
Horse guy too, that’s have one and hung like one!!
I’d watch you going into the barn to fill up your hay net and follow you in.
As you bent over to pick up the hay I’d come up behind you and grab with both hands the waste band of your jodhpurs and pull them down to your ankles, shove you forward over the bale of hay and place my hands on your shoulders pinning you down on your front, then spread open your legs with my feet, moving in between your legs as I spread them wide, and feeling your soft arse cheeks pressing against my groin, quickly bring my hand back to position my rock hard thick 8 inch’s of muscle so before you can take advantage of my hand temporarily being removed, I let you feel me forcing myself into you, taking your breath away getting stretched as I watch your tight little hole getting penetrated.
I would enjoy seeing the expression on your face as I tell you your about to get a guy you dads age enjoying the feeling of your young tight body as your going to be feeling how dirty and rough the experience you are going to get, and I’d love discovering how much of a slut you turn into being dominated by me

JennyLegs

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi sexy.
Horse guy too, that’s have one and hung like one!!
I’d watch you going into the barn to fill up your hay net and follow you in.
As you bent over to pick up the hay I’d come up behind you and grab with both hands the waste band of your jodhpurs and pull them down to your ankles, shove you forward over the bale of hay and place my hands on your shoulders pinning you down on your front, then spread open your legs with my feet, moving in between your legs as I spread them wide, and feeling your soft arse cheeks pressing against my groin, quickly bring my hand back to position my rock hard thick 8 inch’s of muscle so before you can take advantage of my hand temporarily being removed, I let you feel me forcing myself into you, taking your breath away getting stretched as I watch your tight little hole getting penetrated.
I would enjoy seeing the expression on your face as I tell you your about to get a guy you dads age enjoying the feeling of your young tight body as your going to be feeling how dirty and rough the experience you are going to get, and I’d love discovering how much of a slut you turn into being dominated by me
we need to talk ....

MatureIanUK

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’d have been watching you ride in the school. You’re wearing a riding jacket, soft white shirt underneath, and tight, perfectly fitted jodhpurs. When you finish, I’d follow you back to the stables. You tie your horse up to the railings outside the stable. I come in behind you, and you feel my presence....I kiss you on the neck, exposed with your hair in a net and tight bun. You moan softly as my hands reach round to unbutton the jacket and start to cup your firm tits through the material of the shirt. I start to unbutton it as you twist your head so you can kiss my mouth, snaking your tongue around mine.
I push you into the stable and shut the door, kissing you hard and deep. My hands expose your tits from the cups of your bra and I start to suck greedily on your nipples while I stroke your hot pussy through the jodhpurs. You moan and beg me to fuck you hard right there. Should I carry on....?

B

BorednHorny

Think I’d stay with the riding gear and just have you in that stable, pull those jodhpurs down, bend you over and smash your pussy in the stable

G

GodofThunder

Don’t know about kinkiest, but you’d be naked and I’d help you get into your riding gear, making sure as i put your clothes on you they fit right. taking my time, and smoothing out any creases thoroughly…

getting in close, breathing into your ear as I buttoned up your top…

to be continued….

Back