What would you do to these?

ukmale42

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
View attachment 129310
Wanting someone’s cum all over them
I would start by licking them and kissing them, then I'd take your nipples in my mouth flicking them with my tounge and sucking them, nibbling with my teeth and biting hard enough to make you yelp. I'd squeeze them in my hands and pinch hard on your nipples and make them wet with my tounge before I squeeze them together around my throbbing hard cock That's for starters anyway

T

Torii

I would start by licking them and kissing them, then I'd take your nipples in my mouth flicking them with my tounge and sucking them, nibbling with my teeth and biting hard enough to make you yelp. I'd squeeze them in my hands and pinch hard on your nipples and make them wet with my tounge before I squeeze them together around my throbbing hard cock That's for starters anyway
I’ve got to say I’m really liking the sound of that I can already feel myself getting wet

ukmale42

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’ve got to say I’m really liking the sound of that I can already feel myself getting wet
I can see a little tease of your pussy in your profile pic and I would do many things that would have you wetter than ever Feel free to DM me and I'll tell you more

S

SussexGuy47

And
She S Gone..
Didn't Hang around..
Mind U.
Great set of yummy Boobs..

Back