Welsh and wanting attention

Driver74

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I am definitely up for that message me anytime for further details
Things are getting really boring between me and my boyfriend... I was hoping to find someone who would meet up to eat my pussy and play with me. I like to be really naughty. Boys or girls, let me know. I’m sure we can sort something out.
Hmu n I will make your dirtiest dreams come true

Wab2020

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Things are getting really boring between me and my boyfriend... I was hoping to find someone who would meet up to eat my pussy and play with me. I like to be really naughty. Boys or girls, let me know. I’m sure we can sort something out.
Let’s get it on !!

Love to eat your pussy :)

B

beltmaster

Fucking he'll that sounds good I am a kinky fucker love tying you up spanking your arse really hard make
You suck me and fuck you up the arse

B

beltmaster

Fuck another dead thread

M

meetz

hi, discreet midlands guy, 56, seeks hook up/ casual meet. [email protected]

NaughtyBf

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Drop me a message ;)

Lynbay40

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
How old are you and what part of Wales are you in

janto

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
now you sound very naughty i like it

karl4fun

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I love to eat pussy babe and I'm up for whatever you want I'm in Cardiff and I'm single and have a pretty big thick hard cock

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    104.9 KB · Views: 2

karl4fun

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'll definitely sort something out with you babe and I'm free anytime you want believe me and you'll have a great time with me believe me and I'll have you juicing many many times

Back