Want to watch my wife

mousea003

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
My wife and I have been married 20 years. She’s only ever slept with me. Lately I’ve really wanted to watch her get fucked by another man. think it goes back to when we were dating. She was quite daring considering she had only been with me. we’d always get intimate in the car. I always told her to wear a skirt to make it easier access for me to finger her her, and her mutually wank me off. I remember a conversation we had where I said I’d love to eat her pussy whilst she was in the car and to wear something shorter with a thong. She said she’d love that. I asked what if someone was watching, she’s said she would have to satisfy them too. The words play back to me all the time and I get really turned on by the thought of it. We used to go on long drives and I used to expose her tits to others which was so hot. Now we’re married she’s not daring at all. I told her my fantasy and she’s not interested, but the fact those words left her mouth says to me that I might have a chance. My approach so far is to start having sex in places we may get caught. In the hope that someone might pull their cock out and start wanking. She’d be so caught in the moment she’d carry on getting screwed by me and not worry about the other person

We went to Santorini a couple of years ago and fucked online on a chat site. We’ve since been away to Spain and fucked in our hot tub which over looked a communal garden. She’s been conscious about people seeing but it hasn’t phased her yet. I’m hoping the next time someone will catch us and wank close by. Maybe she’ll give them a helping hand if I grabbed their cock she’ll let them cum all over her. I’m not gay but maybe slightly bi curious , the thought of someone else’s cock hard and throbbing close to my wife’s face or pussy is a real turn on. I’d help glide it in her mouth kissing her whilst she sucks them off, lick her pussy whilst a cock slides in and out. Never engaged but really want to. Is my approach the right one? Anyone else feel the same?

Last edited:

ManchesteR82

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
My wife and I have been married 20 years. She’s only ever slept with me. Lately I’ve really wanted to watch her get fucked by another man. think it goes back to when we were dating. She was quite daring considering she had only been with me. we’d always get intimate in the car. I always told her to wear a skirt to make it easier access for me to finger her her, and her mutually wank me off. I remember a conversation we had where I said I’d love to eat her pussy whilst she was in the car and to wear something shorter with a thong. She said she’d love that. I asked what if someone was watching, she’s said she would have to satisfy them too. The words play back to me all the time and I get really turned on by the thought of it. We used to go on long drives and I used to expose her tits to others which was so hot. Now we’re married she’s not daring at all. I told her my fantasy and she’s not interested, but the fact those words left her mouth says to me that I might have a chance. My approach so far is to start having sex in places we may get caught. In the hope that someone might pull their cock out and start wanking. She’d be so caught in the moment she’d carry on getting screwed by me and not worry about the other person

We went to Santorini a couple of years ago and fucked online on a chat site. We’ve since been away to Spain and fucked in our hot tub which over looked a communal garden. She’s been conscious about people seeing but it hasn’t phased her yet. I’m hoping the next time someone will catch us and wank close by. Maybe she’ll give them a helping hand if I grabbed their cock she’ll let them cum all over her. I’m not gay but maybe slightly bi curious , the thought of someone else’s cock hard and throbbing close to my wife’s face or pussy is a real turn on. I’d help glide it in her mouth kissing her whilst she sucks them off, lick her pussy whilst a cock slides in and out. Never engaged but really want to. Is my approach the right one? Anyone else feel the same?
Maybe you need to take matters into your own hands. Instead of waiting or hoping for this someone to come along, why don't you try and find them yourself, and see if they want to participate in this fantasy with you. Obviously don't tell your wife, but then just let this other person appear at the right moment and see how your wife reacts.

T

TheDude

I’m with you all the way my friend……i could have written that whole piece myself, word for word. Pm me by all means.

Cazzoduro

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Same here. Also fantasise about my wife getting major attention from admiring guys. Huge turn on. PM and let's chat.

jesterjokeuk

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Need to act these things out, have a chat, and see where she wants to go with this all. plenty of people willing to help

mousea003

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Need to act these things out, have a chat, and see where she wants to go with this all. plenty of people willing to help
Always talk about it while we’re fucking so she knows I’m hot for it. I blindfold her and insert her rabbit saying it’s another cock. I just need to give it time

jesterjokeuk

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Always talk about it while we’re fucking so she knows I’m hot for it. I blindfold her and insert her rabbit saying it’s another cock. I just need to give it time
Need to blindfold her, have her arms and legs restrained and have the door unlocked and a line of men to cum and pleasure her

Playday

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

I have the same fantasy’s about my wife . I could do it now I don’t fancy her much anymore but would love to secretly watch and not join in

Full_Moon

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I have the same fantasy’s about my wife . I could do it now I don’t fancy her much anymore but would love to secretly watch and not join in
That sounds pretty hot. She up for it, or a bit shy?

Back