Wanna explore spanking for a change

CindyWindy

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
For the context, I am 18/F, virgin. I am mostly into vanilla-type sexting and masturbating. But recently, for a change, I fancy hard spanking on my round butt as a punishment to a naughty gal ;) Some hard squeezing and nibbling on the tits are welcome too.
Any men up for such chats? ;) DM me.
(I prefer chatting via this site only, and not up for any other media/communication, yet)

S

Ste1972

For the context, I am 18/F, virgin. I am mostly into vanilla-type sexting and masturbating. But recently, for a change, I fancy hard spanking on my round butt as a punishment to a naughty gal ;) Some hard squeezing and nibbling on the tits are welcome too.
(I prefer chatting via this site only, and not up for any other media/communication, yet)
Good morning and happy New year would love to help you with that one but driving at the moment but free this afternoon

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Start the year as you want it to continue - horny :)

S7071

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hiya. I would love to warm my hand on your nice round cheeks do please let me know x

B

beltmaster

i will take you over my knee and spank you with a hairbrush till your bottom is red raw

B

beltmaster

i will put you over my knee and spank you with a hairbrush tiil your bottom is red raw

leviking

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
would you like to dominate , no sex involved , just me at your mercy ?

B

beltmaster

Hi Cindy would love to accommodate your request. I would make your little Bottom very sore

Bi4couples

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I have chunky hard rough builders hands. A welk from me might leave you a little raw! If you're interested like? X

ValleysCraig

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'd love to

B

beltmaster

B

beltmaster

Spanking is my passion. Especially
Naughty little girls.
What is it that appeals to you.
Is it the humiliation having your
Skirt lifted and your knickers lowered.
Or are you into the sting of the spanking or pain part.
Have you ever been spanked either
Growing up. Or in a relationship.
Or most spankees have spanked
Themselves using an implement of some sort.
Have you an idea of what type
Of spanking you want.
My personal favourite is OTK.
Depending where your at is a guide
To what type of spanking you need.
For absolute beginners I recommend over the knee by hand. Maybe start over the knickers and work from
There.
For the more experienced maybe a belt or a twarse.
Working up to a hairbrush paddle or
Cane flogger and so on.
The exciting part is having the spankee over my knee. And she is wriggling. Squrming. Kicking her legs like a Naughty little girl while I am spanking her.
I do like administering hard Discapline to the more experienced ones. Please let me know so we can chat
Colin

Stuart63

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
What area are you in Cindy, I am in Birmingham.

B

beltmaster

What area are you in Cindy, I am in Birmingham.
Would love to put you over my Knee
And give you a good spanking.
Is this what you had in mind.
If you are a naughty girl daddy might even take is belt off and give you a very sore bottom

Back