Wank you and suck cock Norwich

tomwilson

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I am straight but very curious about touching another cock and possible putting in my mouth and down my throat for the first time to eventually have him cum in my mouth if I think this is something I can do eventually. Is there someone that can help me with this, maybe a wank to start with and see how I feel. Am happy to do a car meet in and around the Norwich area. Hygiene is a top priority for me and must be disease free. If I like what I am doing I will come back for more. cock photo with reply would be a bonus so I know what I am dealing with. Thanks

jak1

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I am straight but very curious about touching another cock and possible putting in my mouth and down my throat for the first time to eventually have him cum in my mouth if I think this is something I can do eventually. Is there someone that can help me with this, maybe a wank to start with and see how I feel. Am happy to do a car meet in and around the Norwich area. Hygiene is a top priority for me and must be disease free. If I like what I am doing I will come back for more. cock photo with reply would be a bonus so I know what I am dealing with. Thanks
hi tom in the broads next week. up for fun if you are.

Desperatedan

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi if your still here I live Lowestoft and curious myself

Back