Wank buddy East Midlands

Bicuriousbill

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all I’m a straight but curious guy I have a fantasy that has been growing on me for years now and it gets me really wound up. I would love to have a friend where we help each other out, I would only want to go as far as sucking nothing further. Anyone local had any good experiences, tips or tricks for finding a decent person to experiment with

Eddie2931

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all I’m a straight but curious guy I have a fantasy that has been growing on me for years now and it gets me really wound up. I would love to have a friend where we help each other out, I would only want to go as far as sucking nothing further. Anyone local had any good experiences, tips or tricks for finding a decent person to experiment with
Not local but similar situation. Went to adult cinema once and gave and received a hand job. Only now starting to accept this side of me.

Bicuriousbill

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Not local but similar situation. Went to adult cinema once and gave and received a hand job. Only now starting to accept this side of me.

I didn’t realise any adult cinemas were still around I can’t say that iv ever been to one! Have you had anymore encounters since? Drop me a message if you want maybe we could chat would be interesting to hear about someone similar

JamesIAm

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi, I too am an inexperienced bi curious guy in the east mids and would love to chat and maybe meet for some mutual fun. Are you still up for a meet?

Buizzz

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hey I’m east mids too, give me a message I’m sure we can sort something out

Harri11

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi I'm in the east Midlands same boat would love to try it with you

StanE

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'd like to meet up too, I'm old and at high risk, but when the pandemic has subsided, I could arrange a hotel meet one weekday afternoon.

Back