Unexpected Threesome

Misstommi84

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
When I was at uni my best friend Mon and I were round her flat with a gay friend called Gav. We had a few drinks and so on, then another one of Mon's friends came round, a guy called Mike. So drinking and chatting, and the subject of sex came up. Mon asked Mike if he'd give Gav a hand job and in exchange he'd get one from Mon and me.

So, after much laughter and cajoling Mike gave Gav a hand job eventually, and while Gav fell asleep on the sofa the three of us went through to the bedroom.
Mike got undressed, Mon and I stripped off too and then we all got carried away and had a threesome. Mike fucked me twice, Mon once and then they did it again in the morning after I left :) xxx

Enigma47

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
When I was at uni my best friend Mon and I were round her flat with a gay friend called Gav. We had a few drinks and so on, then another one of Mon's friends came round, a guy called Mike. So drinking and chatting, and the subject of sex came up. Mon asked Mike if he'd give Gav a hand job and in exchange he'd get one from Mon and me.

So, after much laughter and cajoling Mike gave Gav a hand job eventually, and while Gav fell asleep on the sofa the three of us went through to the bedroom.
Mike got undressed, Mon and I stripped off too and then we all got carried away and had a threesome. Mike fucked me twice, Mon once and then they did it again in the morning after I left :) xxx
Well I obviously missed out when I was at Uni (at least on the threesome front)....! That’s a very clear sexy recollection though :) X

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Mike got undressed, Mon and I stripped off too and then we all got carried away and had a threesome. Mike fucked me twice, Mon once and then they did it again in the morning after I left :)
Very nic

Mike got undressed, Mon and I stripped off too and then we all got carried away and had a threesome. Mike fucked me twice, Mon once and then they did it again in the mo

Lucky Mike… he certainly got the best deal there mind

Misstommi84

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing, such a naughty story. May I ask what she was like? I've also replied to your email hun xxx
Mon is about 5ft 5, size 12ish, dark with long dark hair. I'll check my emails X

Enigma47

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Well I obviously missed out when I was at Uni (at least on the threesome front)....! That’s a very clear sexy recollection though :) X
Did you draw straws on who got fucked first (and again)? Hope you were still friends after all that :)

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

I really missed out not going to Uni

B

Bo1872

That sounds epic x

Back