To all the men who have contacted me so far

Loli

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Thank you. I thought I would just write one general piece to you all. You all seem so nice. Gentlemanly.

I sure hope this Co Vid thing gets sorted.

I am open to all your suggestions. One on one or any other variation. Sounds silly yet funny. I am 45. The 'bucket list'. One of my desires was to have a lot of English men and loads of that good old British sperm - inside or out. If one on one that's nice. If a group of men - want you shaved - down below cause I will be licking and sucking like the last Hoe of Texas. LOL. I want it and always have and I am going to have it while I am still able to do so. I will sort hotel.

My DH is a financier and doesn't mind me playing about. He has trouble with ED. But I do love him and my kids.. I just love sex with lots of men too. :)

25 years of age upwards. Anything younger is too young for me. I have all the details here and trying to save on computer. Will be a good hotel with and very good and big bed. Shower and Jacuzzi. Near Jame's Park ? So let's do it boys. A real good night for one and all. :)

I am so excited now at the responses and thought that a mad dream can come true. Thank you all. The English sure are in a class of their own.

My maternal grandmaw came from somewhere called Aylesbury. In Buckinghamshire I believe.

I hope you won't let me down now. When you are grinding me I want to feel so very much full of life.

Analplayer

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Thank you. I thought I would just write one general piece to you all. You all seem so nice. Gentlemanly.

I am open to all your suggestions. One on one or any other variation. Sounds silly yet funny. I am 45. The 'bucket list'. One of my desires was to have a lot of English men and loads of that good old British sperm - inside or out. If one on one that's nice. If a group of men - want you shaved - down below cause I will be licking and sucking like the last Hoe of Texas. LOL. I want it and always have and I am going to have it while I am still able to do so. I will sort hotel.

My DH is a financier and doesn't mind me playing about. He has trouble with ED. But I do love him and my kids.. I just love sex with lots of men too. :)

25 years of age upwards. Anything younger is too young for me. I have all the details here and trying to save on computer. Will be a good hotel with and very good and big bed. Shower and Jacuzzi. Near Jame's Park ? So let's do it boys. A real good night for one and all. :)

I am so excited now at the responses and thought that a mad dream can come true. Thank you all. The English sure are in a class of their own.

My maternal grandmaw came from somewhere called Aylesbury. In Buckinghamshire I believe.

I hope you won't let me down now. When you are grinding me I want to feel so very much full of life.
Hi. Can I lick that tasty ass of yours?

Analplayer

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Hi just Tony! 43! I'm in Nottingham but I like to meet you! Then just eat you out! Both holes! If interested Kik me: Peggingloverp Anal

Attachments

• IMG_20170901_062058.jpg
    IMG_20170901_062058.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 1509828546616.jpg
    1509828546616.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 0
Back