Threesomes

Barefeets

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
So I've never quite got this ... How the hell do people organise these?
I mean it's usually difficult enough persuading one person to meet up for sex, nevermind two!!
I had one years ago after my girlfriend got mega horny with while her bi friend was round the house but I feel like I need a repeat performance now I have a better idea of what I'm doing.

LincsEnigma

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
All the 3sums I've had have been with couples, they've invited me to join them. Finding the 3rd party is easy if your a couple, not so easy if your a single trying to get two others to join you.

Springy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
All the 3sums I've had have been with couples, they've invited me to join them. Finding the 3rd party is easy if your a couple, not so easy if your a single trying to get two others to join you.
I'll second that lol, been trying for ages

alex4660

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Patience .. it takes a lot of time (and effort) to find a genuine couple & you have to be willing to go outside 'local'. I had a couple I used to visit regularly in Kent (I'm Oxford). That was before lockdown knocked it on the head. I remain ever hopeful tho.

LincsEnigma

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Patience .. it takes a lot of time (and effort) to find a genuine couple & you have to be willing to go outside 'local'. I had a couple I used to visit regularly in Kent (I'm Oxford). That was before lockdown knocked it on the head. I remain ever hopeful tho.
I have to agree with Alex4660 that you do need a lot of Patience and be prepared to travel as couples don't like to meet someone they just might bump into while out having a drink or shopping. Average travel has been around 30 miles, but worth it and for the right couple, I would do 50+ miles. Small price for the rewards you will receive.

Lacylin

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
We have been enjoying 3somes for several years now with no shortage of applicants. Its just about finding people who are compatable with you.

CallmeDee4

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
We have been enjoying 3somes for several years now with no shortage of applicants. Its just about finding people who are compatable with you.
Hello again stranger,ur looking great still

upskirteer

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
So I've never quite got this ... How the hell do people organise these?
I mean it's usually difficult enough persuading one person to meet up for sex, nevermind two!!
I had one years ago after my girlfriend got mega horny with while her bi friend was round the house but I feel like I need a repeat performance now I have a better idea of what I'm doing.
I have shared my wife for years now, introduced to it by an older guy hitting on Julie, he was around 55, Julie was 23. Discovered that I was extremely turned on by this, we ended up shagging her on our living room floor. Nothing was pre arranged this time, just a few drinks and a randy old guy, oh and a pregnant wife. (Her hormones were on overtime I think). Since that time it has been my pleasure to arrange similiar events, usually with blokes who are familiar, mates, neighbours etc, but some time one night stands, partiuclarly on holiday.

Attachments

• P7190020.jpg
    P7190020.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 23
Back