Three way anyone?

Blueboy77

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hey. Me (32)and my man (40) are wanting a three way. Male or female, we’d like to try both as were both bicurious and wanting to experiment.
Had too many messages from guys that are the typical ‘I’d fuck ya Mrs’ so please try a little harder Cus it gets old. Guy or girl needs to be a mutual interest all 3 ways!!
I’m definitely interested, have msg you, definitely no I’d fuck your misses in it lol

Hear4funsam

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Sounds lovely and sexy fun for sure , could explore and teases hubby's bi curious side with your lovely good lady direction ! If you think you like chat , have other chat apps

Meal4two69

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hey. Me (32)and my man (40) are wanting a three way. Male or female, we’d like to try both as were both bicurious and wanting to experiment.
Had too many messages from guys that are the typical ‘I’d fuck ya Mrs’ so please try a little harder Cus it gets old. Guy or girl needs to be a mutual interest all 3 ways!!
Sounds fun…still looking for potentials?

Blue53

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Michael I live in Poulton Lancashire I'm 5ft 8inch tall slim build blue eyes with very short hair a good sense of humour I'm clean discreet and always horney with good stamina and always ready to please both. I can travel or accommodate. Please get back to me if you have any interest or if you have any further questions

Blue53

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey how would you like a night out we could meet up and see if we need a hotel, my treat

Hk44

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
@mrscouple4fun
Are you still looking?
Im male 44 from west Yorkshire
Up for swapping pics also
I have kik,whatsapp etc

Message me if Interested

U

Ukchris

We’re in Manchester
Is Carlisle to for away? We could make it a 'dirty weekend' if you like
I'm up for try new stuff, but be gentle with me haha. I've sucked a few cocks in my time but not for a long time. If your interested pm me.

intooall2

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi I'm bi late 30s happy to talk in pm about what you are looking for on a meet

Mancman1000

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi. Manchester (50) male here. Very interested in meeting with you both…versatile and looking to meet both M and F.
Hopefully I meet what you’re looking for and we can arrange something.
Drop me a message if want to know anything more.

Paintbynumbers

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
would be nice for my tip to be touching those lips at the same time!

sissysyd

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I would be interested but I would like to be a sissy

leeboynw

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi Guys, great pic, would love to eat that pussy and bang that cock with u both... DP toooo x

Hydeguy

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Im just curious but im guessing no one turned this down lol

Back