This web group is so dead for men seeking women!

andy36nottingham

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Anyone else think this webpage is just totally dead! It’s definitely a great big cockfest!!

Stretchit

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’ve had a few messages off woman for meets, which is rare for me anyway. I’ve not met with any of them though due to distance and timing.
There are a lot of men on here and only a handful of actual woman rather than the fakes or bots.. so it’s pretty good for them not so for us.

I joined here recently because I’m a horny bastard, so joining other horny people and discussing all sorts of horny stuff would be a fun idea. I’m enjoying it, there is some really fun/interesting and sexy ladies on here. Meeting up with someone who I mix well with would be a bonus, but I’m in no rush.

Stiffernow

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Anyone else think this webpage is just totally dead! It’s definitely a great big cockfest!!
The majority of sites like this are the same as women don’t need to try to find partner where as we do so like in the big bad world the harder you work the greater the rewards

Ianwxx

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
To be fair this site is fine , after all it is free. I could understand someone having a moan if they were paying an expensive annual membership fee or monthly subscription. Although having said that you still need to keep expectations realistic, regarding chatting and possible meet ups whichever site you join.

Back