The Lovely Janet

F

funslinger

Around 20 years ago when my ex and I went our separate ways we used to live next door to a lovely lady called Janet. She was in her early 60's very good looking and had a gorgeous full figure, ample tits and a cheeky smile.
I would do the neighbourly thing like put the bins out. Take parcels in etc. She was a great baker and used to send pies and cakes around for us.
Anyway, when my ex left I kept the house. Janet popped around to make sure I was alright. She told me how her first husband had left her with her 2 kids until she met Harry. Unfortunately he died a few years before we moved in next door and she had been on her own since.
I got back to going out with my mates at a weekend getting the odd tap on with a lady as you do.
One weekend I was out with 2 of my mates in a pub and in walked Janet with a couple of her mates. I had seen them out before but never in the same pub as me! They were all very naughty ladies and were dressed quite hot.
Janet's dress showed off her gorgeous figure. She waved over to me and her friends looked around. One of my mates could keep his eyes off them.
"Christ. I bet they've all seen a few cocks in their time" he said.
My other mate and I took a swig on the beer and nodded in agreement.
They appeared popular with some of the older chaps in the pub but I only had eyes for Janet. She kept looking over smiling.
A few more beers and I was ready to head off home.
My mates were moving on to another pub but I'd had enough beer. Not drunk just merry.
Time to ring a taxi.
I popped to the end of the bar where Janet and her mates were to use the phone for my taxi.
"Going so early"? Janet asked.
"Yeah. Not a lover on hangovers" I joked.
"Would you mind if I shared your taxi"? Janet asked.
"Of course not" I replied.
Well the taxi came and we both hopped in the back. Chatting all the way home.
When the taxi pulled up we got out, I paid and the taxi disappeared off. Leaving Janet and I outside of our houses.
"Well aren't you going to ask a lady in for a night cap"?, she asked.
"You are more than welcome to come in".
I opened my door and we went through to the sitting room and Janet sat on one of my couches.
"What would you like", I asked.
"Surprise me", was her answer.
Normally I have a few bottles of Bud and not a great deal else. I found a half bottle of Southern Comfort and a little lemonade. That would have to do!
I poured them out and took them through to Janet.
She looked quite at home on my couch. So I sat next to her and handed her her drink.
We chatted for a while as we sipped our drinks. Janet mentioned that she had noticed Terry, my mate, couldn't stop staring. I felt a bit deflated I had hoped she noticed me too. The more I looked at Janet the hornier I was becoming.
"You know I haven't been with anyone since Terry died", Janet said out of the blue.
"I know you have since Jen left you! I've seen the girls and heard a couple too",She went on.
She leaned over, took my glass out of my hand and put our drinks on the coffee table and looked straight at me.
"You probably wouldn't find a fat old Nana like at all interesting would you"? She asked.
That was it my blue touch paper was lit.
I leaned over and kissed her fully on her gorgeous mouth.
Our tongue brushing against each other as I pulled her towards me and lay back on the couch. We kissed for what seemed like and age. My hands wandering up and down her back, giving her gorgeous arse a squeeze.
By this point my cock was as hard as hell and straining against my jeans.
Janet pulled away from me and sat up her hands reaching down for my belt.
She opened my belt and jeans with ease and her hands went inside and found my cock. She gave it a squeeze. My precum was running like a tap. I stood up from the couch kicked my shoes and socks off as Janet pulled down my jeans and pants exposing my rock hard cock. She wrapped her warm mouth around it after frost using her tongue to lick the precum that was running down the shaft.
Oh my God she was good. I pulled off my shirt and threw it across the sitting room.
Pulled Janet to her feet and lifted her dress above her head. Her bra and panties barely covering her. Soon those joined my clothes on the floor.
I knelt in front of her and put my mouth to her soaking wet and smooth pussy. She tasted wonderful.
She dropped back onto the couch and I put my face between her legs again. Spreading her pussy wide with my fingers and my tongue flicked over her clit and the I pushed it deep into her soaking pussy. Savouring her taste. I moved my tongue up and down her pussy even flicking it over her anus which she enjoyed too.
She sat up pushing me onto the sitting room floor. Janet positioned her self over me in a 69. Taking my hard cock back in her mouth we began to pleasure each other with our mouths. As I licked and to tongued her pussy
I finger fucked her pussy and arse too. Her pussy was surprisingly tight and her arse even more so.
Her breathing got deeper and I sensed she was about to cum. Her hand wrapped around the shaft of my cock and her head went up and down her mouth causing my cum to rise.
It was all too much and I exploded a hit load of cum into her mouth just as she orgasmed her pussy and arse spasming as her pussy juice ran into my mouth and over my chin.
God Janet was so hot. My next door neighbour was so amazing.
We moved on floor and lay in each other's arms for ages. Just looking at each other. I thought this is the start of something interesting. And it was and I might just tell you all a little bit more! If you want me to!

Last edited by a moderator:

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Janet sounds lovely... I would love to meet a Janet sometime.

Back