The First Rope Bondage Tie

M

Mandy_UK

I'm intrigued, is it sensual for the woman to be tied, or is it more for the man's pleasure?

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm intrigued, is it sensual for the woman to be tied, or is it more for the man's pleasure?
i think the relationship between the rigger and bunny is usually very sensual. There is a great deal of communication necessary to restrain someone safely. Some feel being restrained is freeing, others enjoy being turned into art (not unlike getting tattoos....letting someone use your body as a canvas), others also enjoy the pain and pushing through it to be a good bunny...and the rewards that come with that.

For a rigger, being trusted, being allowed to take control of someone, being given a body for your art, sometimes the power trip...i think there is a lot that is exciting about rigging someone.

I am pretty sure, both parties get their different sort of jollies out of bondage. If it were always/usually one sided, people wouldnt be so into it.

M

Mandy_UK

i think the relationship between the rigger and bunny is usually very sensual. There is a great deal of communication necessary to restrain someone safely. Some feel being restrained is freeing, others enjoy being turned into art (not unlike getting tattoos....letting someone use your body as a canvas), others also enjoy the pain and pushing through it to be a good bunny...and the rewards that come with that.

For a rigger, being trusted, being allowed to take control of someone, being given a body for your art, sometimes the power trip...i think there is a lot that is exciting about rigging someone.

I am pretty sure, both parties get their different sort of jollies out of bondage. If it were always/usually one sided, people wouldnt be so into it.
Thank you for taking the time to reply to my question. I think it would be something to try at some point for sure.

JohnM

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
IMG-4019.jpg

Back