Superpowers

Walks

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
If you could have one superpower what would it be?

Would you use it for good or evil?

paulhuiugvv

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Think flight would be a good one.
Try to use it for good....and maybe sometimes bad :)

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I said something on this topic here

but...
I would like the super power to control the weather.
I would use it like a chaotic neutral. There would be no intention to hurt or help, but both would happen.

Weddings with sun showers, snow days on Fridays, warming spring breezes and golden autumn sunsets...whenever I felt a whim. Clouds that came and went danced a myriad of patterns across the sky.

And then I would also be able to carry myself on my little jet stream to wherever I wanted to go....

Walks

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I said something on this topic here

but...
I would like the super power to control the weather.
I would use it like a chaotic neutral. There would be no intention to hurt or help, but both would happen.

Weddings with sun showers, snow days on Fridays, warming spring breezes and golden autumn sunsets...whenever I felt a whim. Clouds that came and went danced a myriad of patterns across the sky.

And then I would also be able to carry myself on my little jet stream to wherever I wanted to go....
@Firefly I know you had answered in the other thread but thought it was a good question so thought I'd open it up to see what other people would choose and thought a new thread was better than asking in the community Q&A,

In response to what mine would be I think it would be super strength, I would use it for good to help people as needed

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Now I would like the super power to stop and start time...so that when I have to give up sleep to help others, I don't actually have to give up my sleeping time.

Needahand

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Now I would like the super power to stop and start time...so that when I have to give up sleep to help others, I don't actually have to give up my sleeping time.
Time manipulation and travel would be so awesome!

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
right!

Why would you use it? And for good or evil? (Thread rules ;) )

Needahand

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
right!

Why would you use it? And for good or evil? (Thread rules ;) )
Oops!
I'd use time travel for my own amusement/curiosity, I wouldn't use it to change history, seen too many films about that, it never works out lol. Time manipulation I'd use like in the film Groundhog Day, if I got something wrong or made a fool of myself somehow, snap my fingers and try again!
Guess that's not good or bad, cheating maybe? :)

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Not for any reason what so ever...but I kind of want this superpower
cookies-inside-out.gif

I have no idea what I would use it for...perhaps getting a perfect cup of tea in the morning.

Walks

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@Firefly it would be an honour to be your morning tea maker, I'm sure I could get it just how you like it

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Nope, I really want telekinesis at the moment. SO much stuff to clean...why can't my will to have a clean home be enough!

Back