Straight for cock

BigSteve5000

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
It was an outdoor forest meet, both hard and helping each other out, cocks touching, it was super hot we both came pretty quick. Although now looking for an indoor meet so I can be totally naked and a little less conscious
I would love to suck someones cock in the car when they are parked up.

roosterrs

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
How do you know if any of your straight male friends would love to have their cock sucked by their male friend?
I know massage therapy and most of the guys get hard and try and show that they aren't gay. I tell them I'm not aswel then rub there hard boner anyway and they don't say stop

BigSteve5000

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
not yet!!
First time is brilliant. Never thought i would enjoy sucking cocks and the first time turned me on so much. I got so carried away that i let him spunk right in my mouth and i swallowed the lot. Another thing i didnt think i would do but it was so good to know i could turn a guy on so much.

MancJackTheLad

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
First time is brilliant. Never thought i would enjoy sucking cocks and the first time turned me on so much. I got so carried away that i let him spunk right in my mouth and i swallowed the lot. Another thing i didnt think i would do but it was so good to know i could turn a guy on so much.
Sounds amazing, I would love to watch my cock being sucked so eagerly

Ifancyolder

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Have never sucked a cock and had my cock sucked by a guy but really love the sounds of it, love playing with myself front and back but my back door is still a cock virgin :(

Barefeets

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
This is most interesting. A thought that plays on my mind occasionally.
I'd probably be quite picky about the person, cock I was touching or being touched by though

bigcock91

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone near Ellesmere port that wants there cock sucked really wanna taste that cum please come fuck my mouth guys message me for my number

Clawson99

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Totally down for a guy to suck my cock feel free to message and arrange

Livish73

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Wow, just reading all these replies has made me hard. When I was younger I had an on off sex relationship with someone I worked with. He had a girlfriend and I am very much attracted to women and happily married! Although the thought of sucking a nice cock always makes me hard! I love having my cock sucked and keep considering if I’d like to suck a cock again!!

Back