Str8 Wank Buddy Wanted Norfolk or Suffolk

bangtidyan

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Im looking for a regular wank bud to meet with locally who is straight and enjoys looking at pics of women in short skirts, bikinis etc , chatting and wanking.

I'm not after anything else, I just want to have fun in a relaxed way.

Please feel free to drop me a PM if interested. Yes I am married and yes I am interested in discussion wives/gfs and looking at pics etc...

Ive attached a pic of the sort of pic I enjoy looking at and wanking with...if you like the same then great...give me a shout

Hi where in norfolk are you.

Bimannnn

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Im looking for a regular wank bud to meet with locally who is straight and enjoys looking at pics of women in short skirts, bikinis etc , chatting and wanking.

Please feel free to drop me a PM if interested. Yes I am married and yes I am interested in discussion wives/gfs and looking at pics etc...

Ive attached a pic of the sort of pic I enjoy looking at and wanking with...if you like the same then great...give me a shout

Where in Norfolk are u pm me I’m interested

prnwank007

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

They are kind of pics i wank to ,bikinis and cleavage

Kirsty_holt

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
im in north Norfolk and would be interested in a wanking session looking at pics

Back