Stockings, suspenders or butt naked?

Cuckwomble

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
How do you like your Hotwife to look?

For me my fav outfit she has is a white short sleeve cropped shirt, no bra, micro kilt skirt in green an red, red fishnets and suspenders, no panties, black high heels, and a little silver anklet, right ankle of course. Light make up with red lipstick and glasses sitting on the edge of her nose. We call this the office fantasy outfit.

And as she works from home sometimes, she can sit at her laptop in Teams meetings dressed like this with others only able to see her shirt. We’ve had a few hot daytime sessions in between our business call meetings and she’s returned to her seat with my cum oozing from her. Heavenly…

Eastwing22

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

For me my fav outfit she has is a white short sleeve cropped shirt, no bra, micro kilt skirt in green an red, red fishnets and suspenders, no panties, black high heels, and a little silver anklet, right ankle of course. Light make up with red lipstick and glasses sitting on the edge of her nose. We call this the office fantasy outfit.

And as she works from home sometimes, she can sit at her laptop in Teams meetings dressed like this with others only able to see her shirt. We’ve had a few hot daytime sessions in between our business call meetings and she’s returned to her seat with my cum oozing from her. Heavenly…
Hi

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Wow… what’s a look… but for me it would have to have the suspenders added… the more lingerie the better.. maybe even try one of the all in one bodies that can look like outerwear… so she’s sat there just in the lingerie but on teams from the shoulders it looks like a top..!!!

M

marriedsharon50

i love wearing stockings with a suspender belt or a suspender basque with heels of course

Ianwxx

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I must admit I prefer butt naked myself

Back