South Wales - Married but want to bottom

automatic

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Sounds like a lovely way to spend a few hours. I work from home most days but sure I could arrange something. How old are you? I'm late fifties too old?

Stawin

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Sounds like a lovely way to spend a few hours. I work from home most days but sure I could arrange something. How old are you? I'm late fifties too old?
I’m 42. You’re not too old. Sounds good to me too

automatic

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You'll be my first cock! Wanted to lick and suck a nice cock and balls for years. Would luv a MMF or all man 3 some. One up the arse and one up the cunt before we suck each other off and cum on her tits. I'm a kinky fucker. You?

Stawin

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You'll be my first cock! Wanted to lick and suck a nice cock and balls for years. Would luv a MMF or all man 3 some. One up the arse and one up the cunt before we suck each other off and cum on her tits. I'm a kinky fucker. You?
I’m intrigued for you to suck me. Will you swallow my load? I’d love mmf but can’t get one

automatic

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I really don't know. If I'm as horny as I feel now, yes. I'm hard as fuck now. Throbbing cock being rubbed to shoot. Do you fuck?

automatic

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Me neither. Just want to suck cock for now. Do you want to meet?

automatic

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Thursday's are best. Usually go in to the office so wife won't know any different. Let me know and I'll arrange.

Back