Son or father in law

IncognitoSCN

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ive been in this situation on a few occasions but on the other side...
I'm now a 46yr old guy.. and I know I'm a good looking man and I have never had any problems with ladies giving me attention..

In my teens into my early twenties I had a few of my Mothers friends who she worked with who made it quite clear that they wanted me.. but when my parents separated and my Father had a new relationship his new partner was just as clear with her making a pass at me..

I had my first child in my early twenties and by the time he was in his late teens he had a few girlfriends, I was stunned by the way two of them were acting towards me in private with the pair of them putting themselves on a plate for the chance to cheat on my son..

I have very strict rules on this issue..
Whether I desperately wanted to fuck my mother's friend who was married with kids didn't matter.. I would never allow for her to cheat on the friendship she had with my mother and then put myself in a position where I would have to lie.. I spoke with my father about it and he just laughed before saying that I have to tell my mother.. as she was a regular visitor to our home.. I did as I was told and my mother was so enraged and settled it in a way that only real women can..
Luckily the first of my sons girls disappeared and I didn't have to do anything.. but the 2nd of his girls had him hook line and sinker, I was not with his mother as we were separated but still on good terms.. I didn't want to break his heart so I spoke to the ex about it.. wtaf what the answer from his mother and we both agreed that the gf had to go, the ex hatched a plan for me to arrange with my sons gf to meet up for sex.. with messages to confirm on my phone, I showed them to the ex and she came to my house and waited for her to arrive with me out of the house.. l was with my son and waiting for the call.. he didn't know what was going on, l get the call and my ex said she was ready.. I told our son that his gf was not good for him and he was to get rid of her due to the fact she had been trying to cheat on him with me but I have told his mother who was dealing with her at my house.. l hated every aspect of what she was doing to my son and family.. I arrived home with my son and my ex opened the door and walked out saying to our son that he has to confront her and dump her immediately.. I waited outside with my ex who thanked me for telling her about the little slag.. I have given her a good hard time woman to little bitch.. I knew she had taken this gf to hell and back, I was just glad it was not me who had to deal with it.. the next thing our son came out of the house sayin that his gf was denying it and she blamed it on me and he didn't know what to believe.. I turned to face my ex but she was already storming past with a face of thunder.. get out of my way and you son are a damned fool.. the ex dragged the gf out of the house demanding that she told the truth or she would.. I remember the hurt on my sons face as she admitted she was lying..

There is no way that any genuine loving family members would choose to get involved with their relatives partners for a quick entanglement..
I'm not saying that it doesn't happen but if it does then it has to be the real deal with both of you staying together in a long relationship.

DaveDel

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Ive been in this situation on a few occasions but on the other side...
I'm now a 46yr old guy.. and I know I'm a good looking man and I have never had any problems with ladies giving me attention..

In my teens into my early twenties I had a few of my Mothers friends who she worked with who made it quite clear that they wanted me.. but when my parents separated and my Father had a new relationship his new partner was just as clear with her making a pass at me..

I had my first child in my early twenties and by the time he was in his late teens he had a few girlfriends, I was stunned by the way two of them were acting towards me in private with the pair of them putting themselves on a plate for the chance to cheat on my son..

I have very strict rules on this issue..
Whether I desperately wanted to fuck my mother's friend who was married with kids didn't matter.. I would never allow for her to cheat on the friendship she had with my mother and then put myself in a position where I would have to lie.. I spoke with my father about it and he just laughed before saying that I have to tell my mother.. as she was a regular visitor to our home.. I did as I was told and my mother was so enraged and settled it in a way that only real women can..
Luckily the first of my sons girls disappeared and I didn't have to do anything.. but the 2nd of his girls had him hook line and sinker, I was not with his mother as we were separated but still on good terms.. I didn't want to break his heart so I spoke to the ex about it.. wtaf what the answer from his mother and we both agreed that the gf had to go, the ex hatched a plan for me to arrange with my sons gf to meet up for sex.. with messages to confirm on my phone, I showed them to the ex and she came to my house and waited for her to arrive with me out of the house.. l was with my son and waiting for the call.. he didn't know what was going on, l get the call and my ex said she was ready.. I told our son that his gf was not good for him and he was to get rid of her due to the fact she had been trying to cheat on him with me but I have told his mother who was dealing with her at my house.. l hated every aspect of what she was doing to my son and family.. I arrived home with my son and my ex opened the door and walked out saying to our son that he has to confront her and dump her immediately.. I waited outside with my ex who thanked me for telling her about the little slag.. I have given her a good hard time woman to little bitch.. I knew she had taken this gf to hell and back, I was just glad it was not me who had to deal with it.. the next thing our son came out of the house sayin that his gf was denying it and she blamed it on me and he didn't know what to believe.. I turned to face my ex but she was already storming past with a face of thunder.. get out of my way and you son are a damned fool.. the ex dragged the gf out of the house demanding that she told the truth or she would.. I remember the hurt on my sons face as she admitted she was lying..

There is no way that any genuine loving family members would choose to get involved with their relatives partners for a quick entanglement..
I'm not saying that it doesn't happen but if it does then it has to be the real deal with both of you staying together in a long relationship.
What a story! I’ve had similar situations arise in the past but never acted, just so damn shocked that it even happens.

Back