So

slutsub

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Last night I was striped off like a slut while a guy watched me. Loved seeing him there walking over my tits I told him u wanted to see him come while my hubby fucked me. Even asked my hubby today what it feels like knowing I’ve been wanked over. He wants me to go away oh a my hen do and take cock. Reckon he would he impressed seeing me laid there with cum all over. I just love been a naughty slut so who wants to see me laid out been fucked? My hubby thinks we should take a video and I’m pretty sure I look good laid out taking cock.

xterr

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I would love to come over and fuck you, tell me are you interested

johnny85

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Last night I was striped off like a slut while a guy watched me. Loved seeing him there walking over my tits I told him u wanted to see him come while my hubby fucked me. Even asked my hubby today what it feels like knowing I’ve been wanked over. He wants me to go away oh a my hen do and take cock. Reckon he would he impressed seeing me laid there with cum all over. I just love been a naughty slut so who wants to see me laid out been fucked? My hubby thinks we should take a video and I’m pretty sure I look good laid out taking cock.
This sounds like a great video I’m sure we’d all love to see / star in with you

Alwayshorny4029

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Would be well up for that id wank and cum all over you where you based

Back