Sleeping with Aunt in law

Travisog

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Im a male 25 and my aunt in law is 37.

Its been 6 months since we started an affair as my aunt in law started opening up about her marriage problems to me about how she hasnt had kids with my uncle and i was coming out of a long term relationship looking for someone to lean on. As we started opening up to each other slowly we started getting closer and eventually would meet up just to chat however she started mentioning her sex life has been dead for 3/4 years and thinking she wasn’t attractive anymore. As I complimented her occasionally throughout time i started feeling sexually attracted to her genuinely( were not blood related) and told her eventually to see how she felt about it. She stopped talking to me for a couple of weeks but came back saying she missed me. Cut a long story short we ended up fucking the next time we met and have been at it quite often since. She wants to divorce my uncle as she’s developing feelings for me, im feeling a certain way to but i don’t know how to approach things.

what should i do?

Alex_scuba

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Girls that’s age in bored marriage are usually fantastic in bed and up for almost anything.
could be great or she’s just after excuse / help to get out of bored marriage

Back