Sharing piccie poos and stuff in forum conversations???

M

Mae

I use the PM myself method - I can’t do it the other way cause I’m a loser :(

it’s quite simple

like me

Bukowski

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You're not a loser. We're losers. I can now do it in private chat bit it's still a link. And I got a row the other day from the site gods who are foreboding and who's power terrifies me.

@Mae if I ever finally crack it for realsies I'll share the info. Loser to loser!

Bukowski

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Just wanna say it's still a work in progress but I've made leaps and bounds. And it's all thanks to this lovely community. You're good folks dammit! You rallied together to help an old perverts dreams of further imposing his nudity on people and you did it out of love!! Nothing more. I'm touched. And as soon as I've fully sussed out how to do this thing...you'll be touched too...by my peen peen.

God bless you all you sexy wee bastards ye!

M

Mae

Just wanna say it's still a work in progress but I've made leaps and bounds. And it's all thanks to this lovely community. You're good folks dammit! You rallied together to help an old perverts dreams of further imposing his nudity on people and you did it out of love!! Nothing more. I'm touched. And as soon as I've fully sussed out how to do this thing...you'll be touched too...by my peen peen.

God bless you all you sexy wee bastards ye!
As per you ever figure it out help out a fellow loser as I’m still lost hence I cheat lol

Back