Sexting on cam

Donutglazer

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I have a bit of a fantasy for sexting on video with like minded women, but the internet is a sea of fake profiles, and I’m always worried about being recorded or screenshotted, fast track to getting fired and your life blown up, but can’t get it out of my head. Does anyone have any experience of this, or any tips, maybe there’s some woman here who are interested, I just want to cum watching someone pleasuring themselves while they watch me!!! That’s not too much to ask is it

T

TashO75

Well you have only just joined, so to much to ask... I find it's better to get chatting to others on the site, messaging people who look interesting, involve yourself in the forums, you stand a better chance finding what your wanting... just a suggestion

Ps: I'm personally not interested, but I hope you enjoy the site and find what your looking for. Some nice genuine people on here

Donutglazer

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Well you have only just joined, so to much to ask... I find it's better to get chatting to others on the site, messaging people who look interesting, involve yourself in the forums, you stand a better chance finding what your wanting... just a suggestion

Ps: I'm personally not interested, but I hope you enjoy the site and find what your looking for. Some nice genuine people on here
Thanks, really just looking for advance more than anything else, but it’s not the sort of question you want to pop on Facebook lol. Hopefully someone can pint me in the right direction

T

TashO75

Like I said have a nose through these forums, lots of different posts

Back