Sex addict?

Anomaly

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all, my first post on this site so thought I'd give you my confession.

I think I may be a sex addict. It's a common perception (and I'm not here to argue right or wrong) that men 'only think about sex', but in my case, this is correct.
I'm 32 and in a loving relationship of 7 years but sex with my partner can be very vanilla and she struggles to keep up with my sexual appetite.
Like all relationships, we have had our ups and downs. Had brief moments apart and at times have driven each other to the point of insanity. But I think the main contributing factor on my end for our 'downs' is my sexual frustration.

My appetite is insatiable!

I wake up thinking about sex, I go to sleep thinking about sex and while I am awake I am either engaged in explicit chat with multiple women I meet online through sites like this or out with a random stranger for nsa fun, all very cloak and dagger behind my partners back. (It can be very exhausting). It was only until about a year ago that I had somewhat control over my physical needs while in an 'official' relationship and refrained from actually taking it as far as intercourse with anyone other than her. Now I'm a complete freak and often sleep with other people behind her back. The thrill is like nothing else. My work pattern (nights) allows me two nights off a week where I can go out and do my thing while she sleeps. Often getting evermore daring and risky.

During our past hiatuses is where my impulses really took hold. I would spend my wages on coke and prostitutes, actively seek participation in orgies and gangbangs, spend many hours of each day seeking women through different online platforms and visit local dogging spots.

......And only be satisfied until I wake up the next day.

Back