Risky Business

CurvyMelanie88

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hubby and I recently had perhaps our most riskiest fuck ever. It’s quite a long story so get comfortable and there are references to some recreational drug use so if that’s not for you, then maybe this won’t be of interest.

We went to a friends house for a New Year’s Eve party. The hosts were my best friend and her husband and they’ve been going through a rough patch recently so there was a little bit of tension in the air. Anyway, I was sat in their bedroom with my friend, chatting and she’s telling me that she thinks her and her husband need a break from each other while we share a joint. She then gets out her stash of cocaine, makes up a couple of lines, snorts a line and hands me the rolled up tenner. I have dabbled with coke at parties or on nights out with my husband or if we just fancy a night at home having a blow out on the booze and the sniff once in a while, so I did the other line.

Anyway, she starts cutting up more lines when my husband walks in. He only has to look at me to know what we’ve been up to! He also knows he’s in for a great night as I get very horny after smoking weed and doing some coke. We all do another line each when her husband walks in. He’s not against drugs but is very much against her doing it. Cue another argument between them and she storms out, quickly followed by him. My husband and I meanwhile are left in their bedroom, feeling awkward as to what just happened, when suddenly he whispers in my ear ‘climb into the bed and get on all fours’. Within seconds my g string is pulled to one side, my dress hitched up and his cock is sliding in and out of me. That’s when we realise the bedroom door is wide open. Anyone could see us as they would need to walk past the room to use the bathroom. Our friends could suddenly come back in. So, to the soundtrack of our friends arguing in the room next door and with the risk of being seen by anybody who needs the loo, we carried on fucking and he soon shot his load inside me. We quickly cleaned up and made ourselves look presentable, did some more coke and rejoined the party. To this day nobody, not even my friend and her husband, know what we did! But the risk was a massive turn on! We aren’t quite brave enough to try outdoor sex with the risk of getting seen, but certainly not shy of closing room doors now!

Thanks for reading. Over to all of you to share your risky sex experiences!

ukpeeper

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hubby and I recently had perhaps our most riskiest fuck ever. It’s quite a long story so get comfortable and there are references to some recreational drug use so if that’s not for you, then maybe this won’t be of interest.

We went to a friends house for a New Year’s Eve party. The hosts were my best friend and her husband and they’ve been going through a rough patch recently so there was a little bit of tension in the air. Anyway, I was sat in their bedroom with my friend, chatting and she’s telling me that she thinks her and her husband need a break from each other while we share a joint. She then gets out her stash of cocaine, makes up a couple of lines, snorts a line and hands me the rolled up tenner. I have dabbled with coke at parties or on nights out with my husband or if we just fancy a night at home having a blow out on the booze and the sniff once in a while, so I did the other line.

Anyway, she starts cutting up more lines when my husband walks in. He only has to look at me to know what we’ve been up to! He also knows he’s in for a great night as I get very horny after smoking weed and doing some coke. We all do another line each when her husband walks in. He’s not against drugs but is very much against her doing it. Cue another argument between them and she storms out, quickly followed by him. My husband and I meanwhile are left in their bedroom, feeling awkward as to what just happened, when suddenly he whispers in my ear ‘climb into the bed and get on all fours’. Within seconds my g string is pulled to one side, my dress hitched up and his cock is sliding in and out of me. That’s when we realise the bedroom door is wide open. Anyone could see us as they would need to walk past the room to use the bathroom. Our friends could suddenly come back in. So, to the soundtrack of our friends arguing in the room next door and with the risk of being seen by anybody who needs the loo, we carried on fucking and he soon shot his load inside me. We quickly cleaned up and made ourselves look presentable, did some more coke and rejoined the party. To this day nobody, not even my friend and her husband, know what we did! But the risk was a massive turn on! We aren’t quite brave enough to try outdoor sex with the risk of getting seen, but certainly not shy of closing room doors now!

Thought you were going to say your friend came back, passed with her hubby and joined in mmmm

J

Justmeagain

I went to my friends New Year’s Eve party, great party drank way to much.
Long story short my mates daughters friend (she was 19 at the time) I was 50 don’t judge me.
We were dancing the next minute we made eyes she went outside and I followed.
My mate has a rather large house and garden. He had a table tennis table set up and some polythene sheets set up to keep it dry. For some unknown reason we ended up behind this polythene sheet having a bit of fun. We had it in our head no one could see us but lots of people did see and nothing was said for about 6 months then one night it all started coming out and basically everyone knew.
The following year we had Christmas drinks at the local and it ended up being me and my wife sitting opposite my mates daughter and her friend. Very awkward, mixtures of guilt and excitement at the same time. She teaches tennis and I keep meaning to join the club but up until now I haven’t as didn’t feel it was a good idea. I always wondered what she would be like in a better situation but as yet I don’t know. We still bump into each other but she’s 23 now and we just smile.

slutsub

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

I was once fucked at a party by my then boyfriend order. Just told to get naked and lay there like a slut. For some reason u really enjoy been told to get naked. The whole time he was fucking me I was asking my boyfriend if he would let him cum in me

Playday

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Yeah that hot , love to get my wife to have a good nose up but it’s not her thing, weed yes but she has lost interest lately but she’s so horny when stoned,once got my to smell her mum’s dirty knickers while fucking her , telling me she wants to watch me in bed with mother, super hot

Back