Really into rough anal?

B

Boredhusband69

anyone else into really rough anal? I like the pain of it but I'm wondering if others actually get pleasure out of it?
I get enormous pleasure out of anal and love the sound of a woman screaming in pleasure and pain at the same time xxxx

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
anyone else into really rough anal? I like the pain of it but I'm wondering if others actually get pleasure out of it?
Had couple of experiences where lass totally squirted from rough nasty anal needin me deep raw deep & got me so horny.... xxx

M

marriedsharon50

First I didnt like it at all, but once relaxed, i started to enjoy it. Now i know to relax and use some lube. It can be really amazing feeling my ass pounded
being relaxed, lube and trusting the guy is so important

Ragingbull711

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
أي شخص آخر في الشرج الخام حقا؟ يعجبني الألم الناتج عن ذلك ولكني أتساءل عما إذا كان الآخرون يستمتعون به بالفعل؟
أنا في أي شيء يتمتع به شريكي. ما تصفه بالضبط بأنه "خشن"؟ عميق؟ الصعب؟ لا لوب؟ اثنين من ديك؟

Attachments

• ٢٠٢١٠٦٢٤_٠٦٥٦١٥.jpg
    ٢٠٢١٠٦٢٤_٠٦٥٦١٥.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 23

charles1988

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
First I didnt like it at all, but once relaxed, i started to enjoy it. Now i know to relax and use some lube. It can be really amazing feeling my ass pounded
If your ever in need of your ass pounded I would be more than happy to help x

charles1988

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I'd like to give it a go with you babe I would start gentle tho then I would pound your tight ass xx

leecurty28

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah i love anal! Bet you'd love this

Attachments

• 100C2763-BDD9-483D-AB02-64AFDEFD2EA1.jpeg
    100C2763-BDD9-483D-AB02-64AFDEFD2EA1.jpeg
    15.8 KB · Views: 0
Back